Vet in Bruges happy to issue EU Pet Passport to Brits (1 Viewer)

Apr 20, 2022
London, UK
Funster No
MH
California vw
Exp
Hi - I have recently used this vet - SHE has a wonderful pet side manner and speaks fluent English. We obtained a pet passport to return to the UK as our AHC had an error and both Calais and DEFRA suggested we get one to solve the problem. The AHC and recommended vets for tapeworm treatment Facebook groups were incredibly helpful.

Oct 4, 2007
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 1999
Sitting on the motorhome parking place in Brugges at this moment. We arranged to visit this lovely vet when we were in Spain a few weeks ago. Totally worth the slight detour to come here. Parked right outside the door of the vets, sorted all the paperwork for two pet passports plus rabies jabs (which were due in February anyway) in no time at all. Priced totally reasonably. I can't recommend this lady enough - she was brilliant. Off to the Christmas market this afternoon and back to our wonderful, happy country in a day or so time. Can't wait (for our 90 days in UK to be up!!) Is it me?

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
BETTY BEATS BREXIT...

Visited this vet this morning. She's lovely.. passport done, I asked several questions about residency etc and she answered them all.
The vet is a 20mim walk from the Aire and she was doing 3 today. Says she is doing loads.

Cost was 81e but Betty is a big dog.

Do Betty is now Belgique since coming out the vet she now barks in flemish.. got the AHC done just in case but looking good.

she's looking rather smug.
20221229_093415.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
BETTY BEATS BREXIT...

Visited this vet this morning. She's lovely.. passport done, I asked several questions about residency etc and she answered them all.
The vet is a 20mim walk from the Aire and she was doing 3 today. Says she is doing loads.

Do Betty is now Belgique since coming out the vet she now barks in flemish.. got the AHC done just in case but looking good.

View attachment 700865
Is that the vet just in the town near the canal.
Narrow street and on the corner of 2 roads?

OP
OP
maz

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
BETTY BEATS BREXIT...

View attachment 700865
Excellent! Welcome to the 'Funsters with EU Pet Passports' Club. (y)

Mar 2, 2019
Vale of Glamorgan
Funster No
MH
Carado T447
Exp
I am a newbie ex caravaner for 40years
Do you have the name of this vet in Pissos please ?
Wow.

We have been lucky enough to find a vet in France (Pissos) to use on our way back from Spain who charges €9.25 for worming tablet, and signs passport as required.
Do you have the name of this vet please ?

Mar 2, 2019
Vale of Glamorgan
Funster No
MH
Carado T447
Exp
I am a newbie ex caravaner for 40years
Hi - I have recently used this vet - SHE has a wonderful pet side manner and speaks fluent English. We obtained a pet passport to return to the UK as our AHC had an error and both Calais and DEFRA suggested we get one to solve the problem. The AHC and recommended vets for tapeworm treatment Facebook groups were incredibly helpful.
The only problem is that the receptionist only speaks French , how did you manage to book or did you just turn up ?

Feb 18, 2018
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2018
Sep 3, 2009
NW Surrey
Funster No
MH
LHD Hymer exsis-i
That’s absolutely brilliant news🙌🐶🙌we’re all booked in for 6th December thanks for updating us we will do the same 🥰can I ask what aire you used we are hoping to make our way to parking kanaaleiamd in Bruges 🥰
My daughter used this vet Friday for 3 year rabies jab and wormer (existing rabies valid for return home) €60, and very impressed with vet. Appointment arranged by email in English.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back