Vet in Bruges happy to issue EU Pet Passport to Brits (1 Viewer)

Jan 11, 2022
Funster No
MH
Pilote P732 2011
Exp
3rd Time around, since 2000
dosser
Does the vet speak English?
my use of any language other than English is lacking to say the least
might be planning a Easter visit for our two

Jul 9, 2018
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
since 2016
dosser
Does the vet speak English?
my use of any language other than English is lacking to say the least
might be planning a Easter visit for our two
Yes she has very good English and good communication. I emailed her last week and got an appointment today before we head back on Thursday.
Kenny.

Jan 11, 2022
Funster No
MH
Pilote P732 2011
Exp
Yes she has very good English and good communication. I emailed her last week and got an appointment today before we head back on Thursday.
Kenny.
Cheers Kenny,
think a short Easter break is on the cards ready for the summer longer one.
John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 7, 2019
Derby, UK
Funster No
MH
Talisman
Exp
Since 2018
That’s fantastic🙌 and thanks for the update😍 Roll on December 5th for our trip over, vets for passports on 6th, and journey home 11th. Hope you’ve had a great time 😍

Jul 9, 2018
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
since 2016
That’s fantastic🙌 and thanks for the update😍 Roll on December 5th for our trip over, vets for passports on 6th, and journey home 11th. Hope you’ve had a great time 😍
Enjoy, yeah had a great time. Stopped at a wee pub tonight in Minskip near Boroughbridge. Been a long day 🍺🍺

Jan 19, 2012
Leicester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
This might be of use..

We've used his passport on two trips to EU since then, without any issues. Other than having to remove the smug smiles as we hand it over, thinking how much it would have cost in AHCs...

Jun 7, 2019
Derby, UK
Funster No
MH
Talisman
Exp
Since 2018
Hi Everyone just to update you we went to this vets in Bruges on Tuesday my sister julesac85 got her 2 dogs pet passports rabies vaccinations and worming tablets with no issues at all and they also used her home address, my 3 little dogs (already have passports) had their rabies boosters and worming tablets at the same time. If you have a nervous dog like one of mine that won’t normally take the tablet at the vets (although the bribe of chicken breast worked this time) she allows you to bring it away with you so you can give it them when they are more settled. The vaccine is a 3 year one and she couldn’t have been more helpful. I told her about this site and she was more than happy for me to recommend her and would be happy to issue pet passports via appointment to those who are looking for one just give her a call she speaks very good English and responds to emails quickly, she could not have been more helpful.
And yes we used the passports for our return trip home today and there were no issues at all 🙌👍😍
There’s going to be some well traveled little doggies now 🥰🥰

Jun 7, 2019
Derby, UK
Funster No
MH
Talisman
Exp
Since 2018
Ready for lots of motorhome travels 👍🙌🙌😍😍

Attachments

• 80AF580E-8AD3-496B-BA81-3ED01D750D22.jpeg
    80AF580E-8AD3-496B-BA81-3ED01D750D22.jpeg
    787.9 KB · Views: 31
Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
We used the vet in Brugge for the first time this week before our return and although I have the dogs passport from the vet in Mons where we normally also have their tablet sorted I asked her about issuing passports and she said if you have an address in Belgium they will issue a pet passport.
Don’t know if you gave the address of the aire in the town it would work but would be worth the question for anyone wanting one.
The one we went to was in the town but they also have one about 10 min walk from the aire that’s also open Saturdays.

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
This might be of use..

We've used his passport on two trips to EU since then, without any issues. Other than having to remove the smug smiles as we hand it over, thinking how much it would have cost in AHCs...
Ours are on their 5th trip now and it is so much easier, been taking the tunnel later at night now around 9-00pm and the pet control has been empty, less than 5 minutes with the 2 dogs and were sorted.
Came back over this week mid-day and Calais pet control was deserted 😁😁

Jun 7, 2019
Derby, UK
Funster No
MH
Talisman
Exp
Since 2018
We used the vet in Brugge for the first time this week before our return and although I have the dogs passport from the vet in Mons where we normally also have their tablet sorted I asked her about issuing passports and she said if you have an address in Belgium they will issue a pet passport.
Don’t know if you gave the address of the aire in the town it would work but would be worth the question for anyone wanting one.
The one we went to was in the town but they also have one about 10 min walk from the aire that’s also open Saturdays.
This is the vets we used (the cost was for my 3 little dogs) don’t know if this is the one you used but she did the passports for my sisters 2 dogs at same time and said she didn’t need a Belgium address and put her home address in the passport
hope that helps 👍

Attachments

• F83454F5-112D-4728-A45F-0F8BD91B4AFF.jpeg
    F83454F5-112D-4728-A45F-0F8BD91B4AFF.jpeg
    235.1 KB · Views: 89
Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
This is the vets we used (the cost was for my 3 little dogs) don’t know if this is the one you used but she did the passports for my sisters 2 dogs at same time and said she didn’t need a Belgium address and put her home address in the passport
hope that helps 👍
We used these for our dog’s tablets.

Very nice young lady and perfect English.

Think ours was €72 for the tablets and consultation.
Unusually my boy Jack let her look at him😳
Normally he goes psycho if a vet just looks at him with and the vets just laugh and give up.

Yours looks a bit more reasonable on price than the one I used 🤔

Jun 7, 2019
Derby, UK
Funster No
MH
Talisman
Exp
Since 2018
Ours are on their 5th trip now and it is so much easier, been taking the tunnel later at night now around 9-00pm and the pet control has been empty, less than 5 minutes with the 2 dogs and were sorted.
We used these for our dog’s tablets.

Very nice young lady and perfect English.

Think ours was €72 for the tablets and consultation.
Unusually my boy Jack let her look at him😳
Normally he goes psycho if a vet just looks at him with and the vets just laugh and give up.

Yours looks a bit more reasonable on price than the one I used

Jun 7, 2019
Derby, UK
Funster No
MH
Talisman
Exp
Since 2018
This is my 3 little ones benson Bentley and gizzy the cream one is a rescue dog we’ve had for 9 years and hates anyone going near him he dos t know but she was brilliant with him and total cost was 107 euros for all 3 rabies and tabley
ts my sisters 2 dogs was total of 116 euros for both passports rabies and tablets so very reasonable and was within walking distance around 35 mins to the motorhome parking where we stayed by coach station and plus we’ve had a brilliant time such a beautiful place to visit and with passports can go again and again 🙌😍😍

Attachments

• EFBC03F7-FBAD-49E9-8775-6CAE75F6CAB5.jpeg
    EFBC03F7-FBAD-49E9-8775-6CAE75F6CAB5.jpeg
    572.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 3389B735-572C-4519-A1B2-55CAD9631E38.jpeg
    3389B735-572C-4519-A1B2-55CAD9631E38.jpeg
    591.1 KB · Views: 8
Jun 7, 2019
Derby, UK
Funster No
MH
Talisman
Exp
Since 2018
Will bare that in mind when we go on our next trip thanks 👍

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
This is my 3 little ones benson Bentley and gizzy the cream one is a rescue dog we’ve had for 9 years and hates anyone going near him he dos t know but she was brilliant with him and total cost was 107 euros for all 3 rabies and tabley
ts my sisters 2 dogs was total of 116 euros for both passports rabies and tablets so very reasonable and was within walking distance around 35 mins to the motorhome parking where we stayed by coach station and plus we’ve had a brilliant time such a beautiful place to visit and with passports can go again and again 🙌😍😍
We stayed 3 nights at the coach park aire left on Tuesday morning, that’s a good price as we payed that for our 2 in Mons without the rabies jab!!
Brugge is also a good place to stay for the night to get the dogs sorted then easy drive to the tunnel.
We normally stay ar Strepy boat lift then use the Mons vet as we are returning from Germany but will no doubt keep on going to Brugge now😁😁

Jun 7, 2019
Derby, UK
Funster No
MH
Talisman
Exp
Since 2018
Calais pet control Was quiet when we went in today at 11am but was getting busy as we left 😍

Jun 7, 2019
Derby, UK
Funster No
MH
Talisman
Exp
Since 2018
We stayed 3 nights at the coach park aire left on Tuesday morning, that’s a good price as we payed that for our 2 in Mons without the rabies jab!!
Brugge is also a good place to stay for the night to get the dogs sorted then easy drive to the tunnel.
We normally stay ar Strepy boat lift then use the Mons vet as we are returning from Germany but will no doubt keep on going to Brugge now😁😁
We arrived there on Monday and left this morning absolutely stunning place and Germany is on my list to visit 😀

Jan 11, 2022
Funster No
MH
Pilote P732 2011
Exp
You’ll have to try the one we used and an easy walking distance from the aire👍
Wengar which aire did you use, might be using the vet in September when we across

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
Wengar which aire did you use, might be using the vet in September when we across
Same one as us I believe…

Only 10 minutes walk into centre of town

Jun 7, 2019
Derby, UK
Funster No
MH
Talisman
Exp
Since 2018
yes that’s the one we used perfectly placed for everything train station 10 mins walk away which was great for a lovely day trip to Ostend could also take dogs 3 euro each unless you can put them in a bag then free 🙌👍😍

cantonalegod

Free Member
Nov 1, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Rapido 8086df
Exp
hope that helps 👍
Wow.

We have been lucky enough to find a vet in France (Pissos) to use on our way back from Spain who charges €9.25 for worming tablet, and signs passport as required.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back