VANBITZ! (1 Viewer)

Aug 13, 2009
KENT
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Caravanning since 1990's Went over to motorhoming 2007
Yesterday I got 2 new solar panels & MPPT chargers, Oyster Cytrac DX dish, 2 Avtex tv's, 2 new leisure batteries all supplied & fitted by JAMES of VANBITZ. I'm very happy with my new toys so wildcamping here I come!! Thank you & well done James!! I won't hesitate in recommending VANBITZ!!!

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Yesterday I got 2 new solar panels & MPPT chargers, Oyster Cytrac DX dish, 2 Avtex tv's, 2 new leisure batteries all supplied & fitted by JAMES of VANBITZ. I'm very happy with my new toys so wildcamping here I come!! Thank you & well done James!! I won't hesitate in recommending VANBITZ!!!
Highly professional company that do a great job..........

.......of winding up Welsh rugby supporters. They are pretty good at fitting bits too. They've done all the usual bits on our last two vans(y)

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Now you have all that electricity and TV stuff, do you still consider the time you spend in your super duper, luxury motorhome to be "camping"?

Surely not... isn't "camping" slobbing about on the damp ground, sheltering from the elements under a bit of soggy canvas, trying to warm up a can of soup on a Primus stove!

Off-site motorhoming rools...

Just saying

JJ :cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Proper Camping is sitting in the sunshine in Portugal - in a magical wood, chatting with friends about the important things in life....
Like Sooty and The Rolling Stones.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back