Free Member
Jan 6, 2017
Milton Keynes
Funster No
MH
rv
Exp
6 year
Please forgive us if this is in the wrong place but couldn't see how to post in the relevant thread. We would like to put our names down for this rally in September, the two weeks please. Ehu not required.
Thank you
Silvio and eve tigano

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Welcome Monti, I'm not sure but I think you will need to become a paid up member to join a rally but someone with far more knowledge than me will be along soon. (y)

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Welcome Monti, I'm not sure but I think you will need to become a paid up member to join a rally but someone with far more knowledge than me will be along soon. (y)
Yep @monti, it's like wot he said. ;)

It'll probably be the best subs you've ever taken out. (y)

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Please forgive us if this is in the wrong place but couldn't see how to post in the relevant thread. We would like to put our names down for this rally in September, the two weeks please. Ehu not required.
Thank you
Silvio and eve tigano
Go to the forums then to scheduled rallies and scroll down till you come to twin lakes .all the info you need is there . Roy.

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Thank you
Silvio and eve tigano
:welc:Hi Monti,
Just found this thread by accident.
The thread you are looking for is below. I have noted your request and put you down for the two weeks. Please be aware you need to be a paid member to attend this meet. Please advise when you are and I will confirm your booking.
http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/twin-lakes-france-meet-2017.141725/page-7#post-2178864
Look forward to meeting you there. :france: Jean and Graham

Last edited:

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
So why are you asking? You could have helped @monti out with his question more than I or @Badknee could have done, as we've never been before.

Jock.
Yes I was there last year and very enjoyable it was, there were some very odd people there though, that @scousebird and them @Smith and Sharp, we may call in for a couple of days in 2017 if we're passing but will need to make sure we're not parked too close to those two though, corrupted us into drinking dirty beer and that red wine stuff. :whistle:

Just sayin....:imoutahere:

Reactions: JaG

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back