Free Member
May 30, 2020
Dartford
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E572
Exp
Always learning.
To start, I would like to thank everyone here for their invaluable help and advice I have received over the time we have been members, and the mad humour which I love, and the totally bonkers people that i trust will remain the same,,we have have decided to sell the MH, which is a very tough decision,,after a very bad year ( for me), I can’t give the time or love that is needed, it’s been a bloody riot for me being a member, I’m just glad I’ve met people as bonkers as me, and had a great time doing so , so thanks to you all,, God Bless you all ,,love Wabs.

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Sad news to have to sell the MH, and miss the Fun Rallies, but as others have said stick arround we need to keep the nutter content as high as possible in these very difficult times.
Fun is a community sharing all aspects of life Good & Bad, and just like the song Hotel California says, you can check out any time you like, BUT, you can never leave! o_O :giggle:
Best wishes.
Les & TinaL

May 7, 2011
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Kontiki 669
Exp
Since 2010
So sorry to hear you are selling your motorhome :confused:
I hope you can get yourself sorted to enjoy whatever you choose to do in the future.
And I’m glad you will still be part of the forum (y)

Shrimp

Funster
May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
I suppose it comes to us all in the end, we have to give up doing something we love!
Stay around and join in the fun no need to leave ‘fun.
Sorry you have decided to sell.

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Never met you, never had any dealings with you BUT we are all part of the Fun Family, best wishes for the future

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
Mostly happens when you first get married

Wedding.jpg

Jul 31, 2019
Devon
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessecar 584
Exp
Since April 2019
To start, I would like to thank everyone here for their invaluable help and advice I have received over the time we have been members, and the mad humour which I love, and the totally bonkers people that i trust will remain the same,,we have have decided to sell the MH, which is a very tough decision,,after a very bad year ( for me), I can’t give the time or love that is needed, it’s been a bloody riot for me being a member, I’m just glad I’ve met people as bonkers as me, and had a great time doing so , so thanks to you all,, God Bless you all ,,love Wabs.
I wish you all the best and know what a tough decision it can be. We are having similar thoughts after previous problems out of our control regarding the MHome. We bought it in 2019, with view of living the dream, I love it but with Covid, family illness, elderly mother and dog, living the dream isn't as I'd hoped for.

I know you can't let costs of upkeep affect you but where we are at the moment, with Hab check, mot and mechanical service looming on top of recent problems, selling is at the forefront of our thinking.

Next month or so will be decide what we do but Wabs I wish you all the best. Cheers Smudger55

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back