The Dark Side is Down

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
i see that they still redirect motorhomefun.com to their website.

Jim

Ringleader
MH
C Class Diesel RV
Exp
Since 1990
I might take the pee about having 3 days of posts on the front page :rofl: but I believe in karma too much to gloat if a site is down. The pain when your site is down is horrible and i wouldn't wish it on anyone. Facts is owned by a multi million dollar company now, I'm sure they won't be down for long.

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
I might take the pee about having 3 days of posts on the front page :rofl: but I believe in karma too much to gloat if a site is down. The pain when your site is down is horrible and i wouldn't wish it on anyone. Facts is owned by a multi million dollar company now, I'm sure they won't be down for long.
Dave has been employed by them to sort his shit out. After many months I think they stopped trying to fix it :ROFLMAO:

eddievanbitz

Trader - Funster
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Do you know what? We've all got friends that post on both sites. In the early days there was a spat, but that was a long time ago, and both sites co-existed for a long time. Offers were made by a big marketing company to the owners of both forums, facts took the money, Jim thought about it and decided against it.

So Fun remains the largest Motorhome forum on the web, owned and operated by a Motorhome owning family, for the benefit of us all

Facts seems to to be sadly slowly imploding, with very few posts and questions left hanging for days it seems.

But, Fun does better when it is being, well Fun:- Giggles, fun, technical issues, a smattering of Politics, a dusting of social comment, Jim's gentle hand on the tiller keeping everyone playing nice.

Chats and discussions regarding setting up a network of Motorhome FUN CL's exclusive for MHFun members, rallies meets and social events

All these things make Fun what it is, Fun, but bashing Facts isn't Fun, we should be helping the stalwarts on Facts, make the final move over to Fun, where they can carry on doing what they do now, but have more....well Fun lol

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services