Suggestion Maybe?

Discussion in 'Website Help' started by wilecoyote, Aug 15, 2007.

1. wilecoyote

wilecoyote

Ratings:
    +5
    I have a question about RVs in general? There is no place to plonk it other than the usual MH section. Would it not be a good idea to have an area for general RV questions which do not relate to any specific kind of RV!??

I.E, Where would I post a general RV question in the RV sub forum section here...

http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=16

2. johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite

Ratings:
    +18
  3. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Ratings:
    +102,540
    ç

Hi Wiley, I do want to try and avoid the RV versus Euro debate that rages on some forums, and I think seperate sections don´t help, however if the site gets much bigger then it may well be in the interest of everyone to have that subdivision, but for the moment I like the one big melting pot approach, after all an RV is a motorhome and a any motorhome is an RV. I am of course open to suggestions, what do the members think. Do we need an RV section?

4. johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite

Ratings:
    +18
    :Cool: As has been mentioned in the past. An RV is a Recreational Vehicle. Same as a Motorhome, Camper, Caravan, Trailer, 'A', 'B', 'C' classes. Do we need to separate them?

:Cool: IMH&HO - NO. :winky:

5. wilecoyote

wilecoyote

Ratings:
    +5
    Ah OK, if general questions all go in the same area then fine?

Although personally I would not ask an "RV" related question in a "MH" forum myself. RV = yank thing, MH = European to me.

No worries anyway.