Suggestion Maybe? (1 Viewer)

wilecoyote

Free Member
Aug 2, 2007
Leicester, UK
Funster No
I have a question about RVs in general? There is no place to plonk it other than the usual MH section. Would it not be a good idea to have an area for general RV questions which do not relate to any specific kind of RV!??

I.E, Where would I post a general RV question in the RV sub forum section here...

Link Removed

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I have a question about RVs in general? There is no place to plonk it other than the usual MH section. Would it not be a good idea to have an area for general RV questions which do not relate to any specific kind of RV!??

I.E, Where would I post a general RV question in the RV sub forum section here...

Link Removed
ç

Hi Wiley, I do want to try and avoid the RV versus Euro debate that rages on some forums, and I think seperate sections don´t help, however if the site gets much bigger then it may well be in the interest of everyone to have that subdivision, but for the moment I like the one big melting pot approach, after all an RV is a motorhome and a any motorhome is an RV. I am of course open to suggestions, what do the members think. Do we need an RV section?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
an RV is a motorhome and a any motorhome is an RV. I am of course open to suggestions, what do the members think. Do we need an RV section?

:Cool: As has been mentioned in the past. An RV is a Recreational Vehicle. Same as a Motorhome, Camper, Caravan, Trailer, 'A', 'B', 'C' classes. Do we need to separate them?

:Cool: IMH&HO - NO. :winky:

OP
OP
wilecoyote

wilecoyote

Free Member
Aug 2, 2007
Leicester, UK
Funster No
Ah OK, if general questions all go in the same area then fine?

Although personally I would not ask an "RV" related question in a "MH" forum myself. RV = yank thing, MH = European to me.

No worries anyway.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back