May 22, 2019
Falmouth cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote p650
Exp
3 years
Hi everyone
Developed an annoying squeak thought it might be suspension but garage said no must be inside!??. Well off side now doin it and I have a thought?( dangerous I know). Van is french pilote and has air suspension with controls at the base of driver chair... could it be this? Where can you get them checked?

Feb 2, 2015
Shropshire, UK
Funster No
MH
A motorhome!
Exp
we are still learning
Hi Sue...Are you asking if its the controls or the Air suspension being at fault? Either way..I would have thought it was neither of them to be honest. It is a opinion only but the air suspension works a large rubber Sock which should not make a noise at all if any? Does it become more apparent when cornering or when in a straight line?
Trying to look at all the possibilities for you.

Kev

Upvote 0
Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
My rear squeak, became at groan at sleeping policeman, so changed rear leaf spring bushes. As I removed old ones I knew it wasnā€™t the problem as they were in such good condition. It did and no more squeak or groan.

Upvote 0
Sep 13, 2016
Okehampton
Funster No
MH
Swift Mondial
Exp
Since 2016
We had a squeak/ squeal from the front. Turns out it was the crankshaft pulley and the auxiliary belts. Just cost me Ā£650 to have it all fixed/changedā˜¹šŸ˜«

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Sue coulson
May 22, 2019
Falmouth cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote p650
Exp
3 years
Hi Sue...Are you asking if its the controls or the Air suspension being at fault? Either way..I would have thought it was neither of them to be honest. It is a opinion only but the air suspension works a large rubber Sock which should not make a noise at all if any? Does it become more apparent when cornering or when in a straight line?
Trying to look at all the possibilities for you.

Kev
Hi Kevin not cornering all the time when van is moved slightly

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back