Some changes and a new keyword system (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Yes something is deffo messing with the browser. I'm investigating

raysalaugh

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2011
Leyland
Funster No
MH
AT Delaware
Exp
since 2010
Brilliant Jim, and I had no idea what CDP was. As you say, you have attached a very helpful link, and I have read it - but I don’t think it applies to me. My van has a little red light on the toilet, and whenever it comes on, within a few hours it’s gone out, and life carries on as normal…… :rofl:
That's cos Cliff knows where the CDP is.(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Just checking
Can’t find a CDP so I suppose I’ll have to use a empty black bag some FLT left behind ?
Does not seem to be working on my iPad pro

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
The problem ive got is when i click on the abreviation it opens the meaning in another thread with jim as the poster. To get out of it i click the back arrow and it shows a mostly blank screen with a x in the center,clicking back again takes me back to whats new and not the thread i was reading
win 10 and chrome
Don't know if it works in Chrome but with Firefox you can right the link and select "Open Link in new tab". It keeps your current tab open so you can just close the Link tab and your original page will still be there.

hja

May 8, 2020
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit Prim
Exp
Since 2019
Don't know if it works in Chrome but with Firefox you can right the link and select "Open Link in new tab". It keeps your current tab open so you can just close the Link tab and your original page will still be there.
Works for me in chrome - but I'm on a desk top.

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
The problem ive got is when i click on the abreviation it opens the meaning in another thread with jim as the poster. To get out of it i click the back arrow and it shows a mostly blank screen with a x in the center,clicking back again takes me back to whats new and not the thread i was reading
win 10 and chrome
it does the same for me as it does with many other links I click on. You can't use the "back" arrow as you are in a different link & nowhere to go 'back' to.. It has opened a new tab. I just read it then close it using the 'X? to close the page.

Apr 27, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Since the 80s
If I have missed any relevant pieces of jargon that might confuse newbies please shout and I can program them into the system
Does that mean just enter suggestions on this thread? How about 'borne', a bollard on an aire where you can empty the toilet cassette and fill up with fresh water. Some have electricity. There is usually a grid to dump grey water nearby.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Oct 27, 2017
Perth
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since 2014
Same backarrow issue on a Mac.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
When discussing Annual General Meeting as AGM it opens as Absorbed Glass Mat

Not a major issue but could confuse some.

Sep 10, 2020
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autograph 69-2
Exp
Moved over to the Dark Side after 16 yrs tugging.
Using the Back button after clicking on some of the earlier links opens up a page with a placeholder icon in the middle of the page. Back button a second time take you back to the initial post.
From post #48 onwards , the grey water and FLT and AGM links do open in a new tab on MS Edge,

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Any newly rendered link should open up a new tab. That will sort us till I can find what is causing the back button issue

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
When discussing Annual General Meeting as AGM it opens as Absorbed Glass Mat

Not a major issue but could confuse some.
Isn't that what MHers do though? Absorb the alcohol and get so tipsy that they drop their glass on the mat? :giggle:

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Isn't that what MHers do though? Absorb the alcohol and get so tipsy that they drop their glass on the mat? :giggle:
and before it hits the mat there's another Funster under it so even the last dregs don't go to waste!:whistle2:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Just testing one I've created AES

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back