Showing you how the Spoiler works (1 Viewer)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Mother takes 8 year old son to the Doctors for a check up and afterwards tells him to wait outside. "Doctor i am worried about our James Willy, it seems so small, how will he go on when he is older?" The Doc. tells her that this is normal and that nature will take its course but he can see that she is still worried and decides to give her an" Old wives tale" Take James home and every morning for Breakfast make him as much Toast as he can eat, this will give him Fibre and you will see a marked improvement in the size of his Pen.s" Following morning James comes down to Breakfast and sees a whole Loaf toasted on the Table. "Wow all this toast for me Mam?. She says "No love, the first three slices are yours, the rest is for your Dad."

Well that did not work.... :doh:

I know I`m a thick old sod... :nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::crying1:

Kirsten

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2015
Stratford on Avon
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
Since 2010
Argh. Was overwhelmed by pics of your garages [ours full of paint- picnic stuff- bikes- one drill and a few screwdrivers. ]
Is there a blackboard n chalk equivalent of these threads ? or do I have to wait for end of lockdown and 8* year old grandson to visit to explain.... I skip the tech mech bits as they are in a foreign language . Now this !
Might have to join a luddite grandma forum .

* well he is 8 now ........:cry: lockdown never ending

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Dec 23, 2014
South Somerset
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line I 50
Exp
Since 2009
Mother takes 8 year old son to the Doctors for a check up and afterwards tells him to wait outside. "Doctor i am worried about our James Willy, it seems so small, how will he go on when he is older?" The Doc. tells her that this is normal and that nature will take its course but he can see that she is still worried and decides to give her an" Old wives tale" Take James home and every morning for Breakfast make him as much Toast as he can eat, this will give him Fibre and you will see a marked improvement in the size of his Pen.s" Following morning James comes down to Breakfast and sees a whole Loaf toasted on the Table. "Wow all this toast for me Mam?. She says "No love, the first three slices are yours, the rest is for your Dad."

I notice nobody is disputing this with you. :imoutahere:

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs

I think you need to read Jims post again. I didn't follow the instructions first time either.

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
What a clever bunch of motorhomers you are. :clap2:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
As above šŸ˜‚

Last edited:

ShaKen

Free Member
Apr 26, 2019
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
C Class Low Profile
Exp
A few years
I wonder how many forumites will use it to share how they feel about each other!

Now I come to think of it, and all the personal inferred and blatant abuse Iā€™ve had from many on here.:mad:

Sorry, you need to subscribe to see this content. Subs are Ā£20 a year. You Can Subscribe Here

kevenh

Free Member
Jun 1, 2019
Thatcham
Funster No
MH
Compass C-Class
Exp
I'm a Progressing Newbie

Sorry, you need to subscribe to see this content. Subs are Ā£20 a year. You Can Subscribe Here

Oh! To help Captain Yoghurtpot maybe that should NOT be a spoiler...
But behind the vertical 3 dots - the one nearest the " (quote).

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back