LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
And it's cheap, I should know I got away with it for a few years but then Jen said "I'm sick of coming to Dusseldorf every year just buy something" so that could be a good ploy as well ;)
Been to Dusseldorf 4 times, last time was the first time we didn't buy a new van.
Talked Mi into going this year. :rofl:

Ian C

Free Member
Sep 4, 2016
Spain
Funster No
MH
Morelo Loft 82 LB
Exp
3 years
Who do you contact at the factory to buy parts as I need a drivers side LED indicator (the long thin one on the side) a stone hit it and broke the glass, water got in and now it doesn’t work.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 26, 2016
Preston
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2003
Great thread Martin, can't add to all the above comments but I have really enjoyed the read and photo's. Brilliant.

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Who do you contact at the factory to buy parts as I need a drivers side LED indicator (the long thin one on the side) a stone hit it and broke the glass, water got in and now it doesn’t work.
No we are not at the factory still, you should be able to contact the service centre and I am sure they will sort you out.

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
Well thats something new, a palace has just pulled up next to us with electric windows, not that I would want them but I've not knowingly seen electric dg sliding Windows before

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
Well thats something new, a palace has just pulled up next to us with electric windows, not that I would want them but I've not knowingly seen electric dg sliding Windows before
They are an option (at a hefty charge)😁😁
They are good though, not seen non electric so don’t know how they work…

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
They are an option (at a hefty charge)😁😁
They are good though, not seen non electric so don’t know how they work

On our N&B Arto there is a pad at the rear of the window which has a spring latch. One pushes hte pad forward which unlocls the latch and then the window slides forward. Our needs quite a bit of pressure to start the motion.

Having electric operation, like electric beds and tables etc. is just another item to go wrong, difficult to source spares and expensive, so why? Especially if there is no manual reversion back-up.

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
On our N&B Arto there is a pad at the rear of the window which has a spring latch. One pushes hte pad forward which unlocls the latch and then the window slides forward. Our needs quite a bit of pressure to start the motion.

Having electric operation, like electric beds and tables etc. is just another item to go wrong, difficult to source spares and expensive, so why? Especially if there is no manual reversion back-up.
No mater what extra you have it’s going to be expensive to fix.
You don’t need jacks but probably 95% of new large vans have them😁

Anyway I like pressing the button 😁😁

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
We have now moved back onto the Mosel at Enkirch, we cycled down the opposite bank a week ago but didn't realise what a beautiful little town lay just over the water.

IMG_0821.jpeg

Room for 200 vans and no marked pitches so any size will fit €10 per night and water a €1 for 100 litres, what more does anybody need? oh there is even metered electric if you want it.

IMG_0822.jpeg

You want a view and boats going past (y) sorted.

IMG_0823.jpeg

IMG_0824.jpeg

IMG_0826.jpeg

IMG_0832.jpeg

IMG_0833.jpeg

IMG_0834.jpeg

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2007
Kings Ripton, Huntingdon
Funster No
MH
RP Rebellion 2 2024
Exp
Since 2007
OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Nice series of photos Martin. We do like a bit of Germany. 👍
It’s been a great trip so far Steve, we have got too used to not travelling the last couple of years and Jen has become a bit “risk averse” but this trip is just re igniting the fire and showing us what we have been missing, we have had some nice trips in the UK but you have to plan and book, we like to make it up as we go and it’s so easy out here.

Sep 21, 2007
Kings Ripton, Huntingdon
Funster No
MH
RP Rebellion 2 2024
Exp
Since 2007
It’s been a great trip so far Steve, we have got too used to not travelling the last couple of years and Jen has become a bit “risk averse” but this trip is just re igniting the fire and showing us what we have been missing, we have had some nice trips in the UK but you have to plan and book, we like to make it up as we go and it’s so easy out here.
Good for you two. Nice to see things have finally opened up properly now to be able travel freely again.👍 Enjoy the rest of your trip, even if you are on the way back home.😊

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
I reckon @JockandRita would want a fire station
Only if it is equipped with a bar thanks Martin. :LOL:

1653931068563.png

Like Jon, I do like the older styles, and I do like that RMB. 👍

Where are you Martin, Enkirch or Klusserath perhaps?

I've been polishing that bleddy Flair all day, and went back out again to finish her off after my tea. All done now.............for another few months. ;)

Cheers,

Jock. :)

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012

View attachment 624269

I've been polishing that bleddy Flair all day, and went back out again to finish her off after my tea. All done now.............for another few months. ;)

Cheers,

Good lad keep her looking lovely, Enkirch 👍 bet you know it, cracking little town, must try the multi award winning pork butcher in town tomorrow.

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp

View attachment 624269

Cheers,

One of the last proper ones by ghe look of it. I think its a car garage one which probably does compromise the living area, any idea which chassis Martin?

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
No you ve got me with the yellow one Martin, although I can see its on a eurocargo. Clou looks nice

What is it? Cannot see any badging.
It says Alpha on the front but not really sure what it is apart from ugly,😃

It’s always at Polch in November, front row like he has been there forever, I think they live here as the grass at the front has been mown and they have flowers.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back