Apr

Rally RALLY. Easter Retreat in the Cotswolds. April 14 - 19 PLACES AVAILABLE (1 Viewer)

Jan 30, 2014
Midlands
Funster No
MH
IH 630 FL
Exp
If there is still anyone wanting a place, mine is available, as due family problems I may not be able to attend, please let me and/or Riverbankannie know

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
For those attending this rally and felling a little jealous about all those yellow plastic ducks that can be seen at another rally, don't fret, we have real ducks here that go quack quack. :LOL: ::bigsmile:

Love to Mr & Mrs Emmit and hope all goes well at Avon Bank again You are all incredibly lucky to have these volunteers organising rallies for you. A lot of hard work goes into running them so please support them and make sure you show your appreciation, offer to help out where needed.

For those who have not been to Woodside Field before, and yes a few spaces available. We have lots of information about the site on our website woodsidefield.co.uk. Please make sure you study the "how to find us" information, it may be in the quiz.

Limited Wi-Fi in the field, the EE data signal is normally very good if you are on that network.
See you all next week, safe travels.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
The field was looking good yesterday, and ready for some motorhomes, but dreading looking this morning after all the high winds last night. Might be a few more branches to pick up before final mow. Make sure you all bring some :sun: :sun: . :sun:. Mulled cider is planned for Thursday to warm you all up and then it looks like mulled wine and cocoa the rest of the event.

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
The field was looking good yesterday, and ready for some motorhomes, but dreading looking this morning after all the high winds last night. Might be a few more branches to pick up before final mow. Make sure you all bring some :sun: :sun: . :sun:. Mulled cider is planned for Thursday to warm you all up and then it looks like mulled wine and cocoa the rest of the event.

I can only bring a little because of lack of space in van, last year I brought a lot and people were complaining! :rolleyes: :LOL:

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
I never thought of a wine tasting as a competition, just as a way of tasting wines, a pleasant occupation. So is the winner the person who brings the best wine? Or the one who guesses the most varieties? Is it the person who spits out most accurately? Is there a booby prize?
winner should be the person who supplies the worst tasting wine :sick::sick:

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Hot Cross Buns
Do you want them raw or toasted?

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
winner should be the person who supplies the worst tasting wine :sick::sick:

We could have that as the Booby prize (check-out post #141), I'm sure you would not want to win that though! :rofl:

(Might upgrade the other wine choice though :LOL: )

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Fare to complicated for me I'll stick to diet coke :rofl::wine:

I hope it's not complicated, I don't do 'complicated' (it's just a taste test to see if anyone's got Covid as taste and smell are supposed to be first signs) but don't tell anyone! :rofl:

but seriously, it's just a taste test and as everyone know, 'one man/woman's taste, is another man/woman's poison'

OR put another way, a search for another tasty wine that is cheaper than one's normal tipple. :LOL:

OP
OP
Riverbankannie

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Morning everyone
Sorry I have not been posting on this thread this week. As some of you know, I am currently in hospital after a “cardiac event” in the early hours of Monday morning.
I am in a very long queue for investigative tests such as echocardiogram or angiogram and they cannot tell me how long it will be before they can do one of the tests in order to proceed with treatment or discharge me. So I am in a holding bed on drugs to treat a heart attack, these drugs got the pain under control quite quickly once in A&E so I am confortable and feeling normal and very very bored and frustrated! I was 30 hours in A&E as no beds at all in the hospital.
So you may or may not see me, everything is out of my control ! However Brian Quackers, John lunarman and other helpers have the rally all under control.
Annie

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Morning everyone
Sorry I have not been posting on this thread this week. As some of you know, I am currently in hospital after a “cardiac event” in the early hours of Monday morning.
I am in a very long queue for investigative tests such as echocardiogram or angiogram and they cannot tell me how long it will be before they can do one of the tests in order to proceed with treatment or discharge me. So I am in a holding bed on drugs to treat a heart attack, these drugs got the pain under control quite quickly once in A&E so I am confortable and feeling normal and very very bored and frustrated! I was 30 hours in A&E as no beds at all in the hospital.
So you may or may not see me, everything is out of my control ! However Brian Quackers, John lunarman and other helpers have the rally all under control.
Annie

It may be 'under control' but if your not there, we will miss you.

So, stop hanging about in there and get down to the Quackers Convalescent Home where you can be pampered by the nurses,
while ordering your ground-staff about, as a Lady should! :LOL:

Take care and don't kiss any Doctors (you don't know where they've been) (y) xx

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
The birds are singing in the field this morning, sounds like Annie's song.
The sun is shinning and I have nearly cleared the debris from yesterday's weather. :sun::sun::sun:

Go easy on John next week:roflmto::roflmto:, we will try to continue with all the activities Annie has planned for you and make this another Fun event.

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
The birds are singing in the field this morning, sounds like Annie's song.
The sun is shinning and I have nearly cleared the debris from yesterday's weather. :sun::sun::sun:

Go easy on John next week:roflmto::roflmto:, we will try to continue with all the activities Annie has planned for you and make this another Fun event.

Pray tell, why we should do such a foolish thing.:unsure: He deserves all he gets (and is about to get:LOL:).

Jul 24, 2014
North cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer Symbol Auto
Exp
since 2010
On dear, I bet it's just stress, who wouldn't be when there's us lot to worry about, you'll be out of there soon they don't like folk hanging about😀
Don't worry we'll see you next week for pampering.

Lee Fryer

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2014
Eastleigh
Funster No
MH
Coach built CI Carioca 15
Exp
Since June 2012
Get well soon all the best

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Good news all, just checked the local Weather for Easter, no rain and highs in Old Sodbury of 21 degrees. :sun: :sun: :sun:

If you are thinking about attending this rally be quick if you want a place.

Good to read that you got the :sun: I sent you, do you need more or is that enough? :LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back