Rally Pembrey Country Park 22ndSept to 25thSept (1 Viewer)

Muriel

Free Member
Oct 5, 2016
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Hi Kate, very sorry and although I previous confirmed, I can no longer attend this meet. Please can you take me off the list. Sorry! Muriel.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi Kate, very sorry and although I previous confirmed, I can no longer attend this meet. Please can you take me off the list. Sorry! Muriel.
Ok Muriel sorry you can no longer attend I shall amend the lIst xxx
Regards Kate

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
@Ecojoe @Harp07 just checking list and can see you are read only Funsters . If you still wish to attend this rally you will need to be a fully paid up Funster did try to private message you both but it won't let me send you pm's :( . Hoping you pay ya subs and we shall see you on this rally
Kind regards Kate

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
Hi Kate,

Really sorry but we won't be able to attend this year as my blind nephew and god son Ollie has just qualified for his first tournament in blind football which is on the Saturday. We don't normally cancel our plans for family stuff but this is so important to Ollie we feel we have to go.

Hope you all have a fabulous time and we'll catch up soon

Loren x

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi Kate,

Really sorry but we won't be able to attend this year as my blind nephew and god son Ollie has just qualified for his first tournament in blind football which is on the Saturday. We don't normally cancel our plans for family stuff but this is so important to Ollie we feel we have to go.

Hope you all have a fabulous time and we'll catch up soon

Loren x
Ahh sorry we won't see ya there . thanks for letting us know Loren . Hope Ollie enjoys his fist match let us know how he gets on x Kate x

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
Ahh sorry we won't see ya there . thanks for letting us know Loren . Hope Ollie enjoys his fist match let us know how he gets on x Kate x
He had his first training last Saturday and I've not seen him so happy to fit in and feel normal for ages. He lives football but playing with able bodied children they just bully him and ridicule so this is do special. I'll let you know how he gets on x

Jan 18, 2016
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670SLS
Exp
A long time
It is our first time to Pembrey. I can see the CC site on G****e maps but are we on a different bit in the park?

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
We are at 39 now due to cancelations so bumping in case anyone , newbies or anyone one on Fun who hasn't seen this fantastic meet
Regards Kate

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
:Grin::sun:TO all the happy funsters coming to PEMBREY RALLY what on KAROKE BY DJ SLIM STU, QUIZ BY KAYE, PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT, AND CARD BINGO , and pretty please bring as many raffle prizes as you can THANKS all money going to our KATIES charity and lets have a great time remember we have a marquee so come rain or shine PEMBREY is funster time ray xx lol still lol there are still tickets for the NUDIST BEACH don't get sand in the crack :sun::sun::Grin::Grin:PEMBREY THE BEST RALLY IN THE WEST OF WALES

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Looking forward to it! I hope we will have a quiet weekend with lots of time to read books and drink tea........

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
:wine:@cliffandger red wine no good for spelling ray xx lol still lol hic hic :wine::wine::wine:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Ray gave a second bag of prizes to Cal for you. Hope you all have brilliant weekend. X

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
:party2:HI ALL YOU HAPPY FUNSTERS COULD YOU PUT YOUR MONEY IN A SEALED ENVELOPE WITH YOUR FORUM NAME AND THE NUMBER OF NIGHTS YOU ARE STAYING £10.00 PER NIGHT ,AND THEN PUT £8.00 IN A SEALED ENVELOPE FOR THE MARQUEE BUT THAT WILL BE FOR THE THREE NIGHTS ,please remember to bring raffle prizes and we will have a Jacobs table on Saturday night thanks ray xx lol still lol and all the tickets for the NUDISTBEACH have now sold out you can go down as soon as it gets DARK and no torches see you all down in WEST WALES SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON AND HAVE A SAFE TRIP :party2::party2:

Aug 18, 2017
Antequera, Spain
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SP
Exp
5 years and still learning
I am interested in joining this rally (it would be my first). However, being a complete novice, how do you manage power supply/usage for 4 days with no EHU? I don't have solar panels on my MH and my homemade wind turbine got knocked off at the first low bridge ;)
I'm taking my very first venture out this week to a local campsite for 2 nights so we will see how I cope with that :)

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
I am interested in joining this rally (it would be my first). However, being a complete novice, how do you manage power supply/usage for 4 days with no EHU? I don't have solar panels on my MH and my homemade wind turbine got knocked off at the first low bridge ;)
I'm taking my very first venture out this week to a local campsite for 2 nights so we will see how I cope with that :)

Hi Tibbo years ago before we had solar pannels we used a genetator . Smelly noisy thing it was but did the job. Not many funsters use them now . Do you have one of those ?
If after your weekend away you wish to be added to the list let me know and I will add you x
Regards Kate

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
:Grin::sun:TO all the happy funsters coming to PEMBREY RALLY what on KAROKE BY DJ SLIM STU, QUIZ BY KAYE, PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT, AND CARD BINGO , and pretty please bring as many raffle prizes as you can THANKS all money going to our KATIES charity and lets have a great time remember we have a marquee so come rain or shine PEMBREY is funster time ray xx lol still lol there are stilltickets for the NUDIST BEACH don't get sand in the crack :sun::sun::Grin::Grin:PEMBREY THE BEST RALLY IN THE WEST OF WALES
:party2:HI ALL YOU HAPPY FUNSTERS COULD YOU PUT YOUR MONEY IN A SEALED ENVELOPE WITH YOUR FORUM NAME AND THE NUMBER OF NIGHTS YOU ARE STAYING £10.00 PER NIGHT ,AND THEN PUT £8.00 IN A SEALED ENVELOPE FOR THE MARQUEE BUT THAT WILL BE FOR THE THREE NIGHTS,please remember to bring raffle prizes and we will have a Jacobs table on Saturday night thanks ray xx lol still lol and all the tickets for the NUDISTBEACH have now sold out you can go down as soon as it gets DARK and no torches see you all down in WEST WALES SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON AND HAVE A SAFE TRIP :party2:
Bumping for Ray xxxx

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back