Rally Pembrey Country Park 22ndSept to 25thSept (1 Viewer)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Kate/Ray, I am really sorry as you know our fridge packed up when we were at Shell Island, and we can not get it fixed this week, so please can you take us off the list as we are now back home.
I will arrange to give Ray £10 towards the marquee as its not fair for others to pay our share.
Hope every one has a great time.

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
  1. :Grin::sun:TO all the happy funsters coming to PEMBREY RALLY what on KAROKE BY DJ SLIM STU, QUIZ BY KAYE, PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT, AND CARD BINGO , and pretty please bring as many raffle prizes as you can THANKS all money going to our KATIES charity and lets have a great time remember we have a marquee so come rain or shine PEMBREY is funster time ray xx lol still lol there are stilltickets for the NUDIST BEACH don't get sand in the crack :sun::sun::Grin::Grin:PEMBREY THE BEST RALLY IN THE WEST OF WALES
    :party2:HI ALL YOU HAPPY FUNSTERS COULD YOU PUT YOUR MONEY IN A SEALED ENVELOPE WITH YOUR FORUM NAME AND THE NUMBER OF NIGHTS YOU ARE STAYING £10.00 PER NIGHT ,AND THEN PUT £8.00 IN A SEALED ENVELOPE FOR THE MARQUEE BUT THAT WILL BE FOR THE THREE NIGHTS,please remember to bring raffle prizes and we will have a Jacobs table on Saturday night thanks ray xx lol still lol and all the tickets for the NUDISTBEACH have now sold out you can go down as soon as it gets DARK and no torches see you all down in WEST WALES SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON AND HAVE A SAFE TRIP :party2:
    Bumping for Ray xxxx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scottla

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
NEATH
Funster No
MH
Peugeot sunseeker
Exp
15 year
Hi Ray,Kate and Stu,

we will be coming along now too. see you there.

Jen and Tracey

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
I am interested in joining this rally (it would be my first). However, being a complete novice, how do you manage power supply/usage for 4 days with no EHU? I don't have solar panels on my MH and my homemade wind turbine got knocked off at the first low bridge ;)
I'm taking my very first venture out this week to a local campsite for 2 nights so we will see how I cope with that :)
Let us know if you want us to add you to this meet x
Kate

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
@scottla great news jen and tracey @Ambilkate will put you on the list on page one ray xx lol still lol bring loads of drink :wine::drink::beerchug::party2:
They are already on the list ray have been for a while xxx now I'm of for a glass of water cus I'm still on antibiotics :( hoping to be able to party soon though ;)

Last edited:

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
@Carol as you know us funsters can rally around when there is a problem well I have a 12v plug in fridge and it is a work top size and you can have that as long as you like so pretty please come on down to sunny WEST WALES ray xx lol still loland tell cliff we can build a big sand castle for him to fall off :Grin::Grin:come on down the beer is cold and the milk is fresh

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
@swanseajack13 Love it Ray, but we need to sort it out, and so have gone home, Tell Julia she probably made the right desision about Shell, we did have a good time but it was on the windy side. I've ask Kate to give you our £10 towards the marquee as its not fair to everyone else to have to cover us. Catch up soon and we will miss you all. :drinks:

Sep 10, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
Sunliving van
Exp
If anybody wants to buy a genuine silver screen to keep the night time cold at bay while at pembury check out my for sale ad. For fitment to x250 cab

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Did anyone see the program celebrity 5go motorhoming tonight .I loved that big rubber ring ride that you sit on and they push you down the ski slope wonder if they do that on the ski slope at Pembrey . Anyone game if they do ;)
Kate x

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
:drink:@ ambilkate :sun::sun:HI my funster friends 1.30 you can all come on down to sunny PEMBREY and the :party2:can start it will be wine o clock sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon ray xx lol still lol there is no stop tap at PEMBREY you go home when you fall over :drink::drink::drink::drink:

signworks

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2013
wrose bradford
Funster No
MH
swift bolero
Exp
since 2009
Not sure if we can make this meet at the moment as van as got a problem with Sargent unit going in to camper uk Wednesday will confirm after then hopefully they can sort it but thought I better let you know early just in case you can fill our spot if we can't make it but we will do our best

Cheers Signworks

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Not sure if we can make this meet at the moment as van as got a problem with Sargent unit going in to camper uk Wednesday will confirm after then hopefully they can sort it but thought I better let you know early just in case you can fill our spot if we can't make it but we will do our best

Cheers Signworks
Ok thanks for letting us know x
Kate

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi, are there any pitches left for this, we're due to collect our first MH hopefully on Weds/Thurs so would love to attend.

Cheers
Red and Chris.
P
Yep plenty room look forward to meeting you . Will put you onthe list . Mention to the marshal that you are new to the group on arrival
Kind regards Kate

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
PLEASE NOTE
Ray has asked that if you could please put your 10 pound per night into an envelope and seal it with your forum name and number of nights you will be staying on the front of the envelope .
In a seperate sealed envelope could you please put 8 pound for money towards the cost of the marquee please put your forum name & money for marquee on the front of the envelope.

RedFrame

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2017
Chester
Funster No
MH
Self Build W907 PVC
Exp
Sept 2017
P
Yep plenty room look forward to meeting you . Will put you onthe list . Mention to the marshal that you are new to the group on arrival
Kind regards Kate

Brilliant, apologies if this is a stupid question but when can we turn up, is Thursday night OK? (if so, how late), if not what time do the "gates open" on Friday?

Cheers
Red and Chris.

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Brilliant, apologies if this is a stupid question but when can we turn up, is Thursday night OK? (if so, how late), if not what time do the "gates open" on Friday?

Cheers
Red and Chris.
t

The Rally starts on the Friday at 1.30just enter the park tell them on the kiosk you are with Motorhome fun and they will tell you were to go . You don't pay the park you give the money to Ray in a envelope .
You can camp in the park on the Thursday but you will pay their rate of camping for that night at the reception and just move onto the rally on the Friday if you wish . There is car parking at Bury port by the beach for 8pound a night a few funsters go there before the rally .
Hope this helps Kate

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back