Rally Pembrey Country Park 22ndSept to 25thSept (3 Viewers)

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
PLEASE NOTE
Ray has asked that if you could please put your 10 pound per night into an envelope and seal it with your forum name and number of nights you will be staying on the front of the envelope .
In a seperate sealed envelope could you please put 8 pound for money towards the cost of the marquee please put your forumname & money for marquee on the front of the envelope.

Last edited:

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
:sun::party2:HI FUNSTERS see what you think of this FRIDAY NIGHT, QUIZ KAREOKE.SATURDAY NIGHT JACOBS TABLE bring some [nosh] BINGO,RAFFLE, KAREOKE.SUNDAY NIGHT KAREOKE and back round music by DJ SLIM STU and remember all the fun of the park ray xx lol still lol for all the funsters going to the NUDIST BEACH they must have their cloths on around the MARQUEE at all times :party2:and to all the new funster coming to this rally A BIG WARM WELCOME FROM WEST WALES :welco::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::wine::wine::wine:

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
We have had a cancellation back to 39 confirmed
Bumping ti see if we can get a few more funsters there x
Regards Kate

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Can I justsay
Thank you to Terry &Lisa &
Carol &Eddie for donating 10 pound each towards the cost of the Marquee as they both had to cancel this meet x
Kind regards Kate

Wandering vagabond

Free Member
Sep 16, 2017
Derbyshire (currently)
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 1987
Still hoping to be there... as i only recently bought the current motorhome i hadnt tried anything out ... on friday i tried the fire only to find it to be completely goosed, picking up a new one tomorrow so assuming i get it fitted i will be there ... have to ask is there definitely no ehu pitches available i ask as my m/h only has one leisure battery and i dont know how good it is ? i do have a genny but would rather not be using it on a site ... also are there places to eat on the site and does it have a shop?
cheers
Rick

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
@Wandering vagabond no there is no ehu on this rally but you may book in to the Pembrey site near to our rally next field @£18 per night but you can use your genny to top up you battery but watch out for other FUNSTERS plugging in and there is a place to eat there and we have a car on site to run out if you run out of booze ray xx lol still lol so come on down hope to see you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooon:drink::drink::drink::drink::party2:

Wandering vagabond

Free Member
Sep 16, 2017
Derbyshire (currently)
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 1987
@Wandering vagabond no there is no ehu on this rally but you may book in to the Pembrey site near to our rally next field @£18 per night but you can use your genny to top up you battery but watch out for other FUNSTERS plugging in and there is a place to eat there and we have a car on site to run out if you run out of booze ray xx lol still lol so come on down hope to see you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooon:drink::drink::drink::drink::party2:
Cheers for that Ray ... will bring the genny either way then if anyone else does need it its there

Rick

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Hi, looks like i eill have to cancel as well. Booked into highbridge for new leisure batteries on friday.
Hiw can i get £10 to you for marquee please? Anyone got PayPal i can use?
Thanks Sue

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi, looks like i eill have to cancel as well. Booked into highbridge for new leisure batteries on friday.
Hiw can i get £10 to you for marquee please? Anyone got PayPal i can use?
Thanks Sue

That's a shame Sue , as I said when you messaged me I will have chat to Ray &Stuart and see what we can sort out about funsters who want to contribute towards the marquee if they have to cancel . And how to go about doing that . I'm sure there will be away of doing it .
I Didn't mention about you offering also to give money towards marquee, As we were still hoping you would have been able to make it to Pembrey , fingers are crossed that. You still could if highbridge offer you a cancellation .
Will let you know what we come up with about payment .
Kate

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Thats for that Kath. To add insult to injury, the fresh water pipe was hanging off the fresh water tank yesterday, so no on board water. Am on cmc site not far from highbridge. Fed up now.

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
@Ambilkate & @swanseajack13 Sorry to say, but we won't be able to make this meet this year.:cry: We've got a problem with the 'van (air-bag warning staying on ! ) which we were going to ignore, but Gerri has also now got a stack of school work to complete by next week,(she loves her new job but as head of department she has a lot more responsibility!!) We're both gutted at missing the Pembrey fun and games :(:(:(:(:(

Sep 17, 2014
swansea
Funster No
MH
a class rv
Exp
:clap: yay it's nearly party time :party3:. Hope you all got your pen's at the ready for the quiz, :Grin:
safe journey to those coming from further away ! :cycle:

RedFrame

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2017
Chester
Funster No
MH
Self Build W907 PVC
Exp
Sept 2017
We're heading down from Chester, but I'm heading up Perth area tomorrow to pick up the new and first (to us) MoHo then it'll be a straight drive down calling in to Chester to pick up Chris on the way... Must admit, we're a bit excited ! :D

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
@Ambilkate & @swanseajack13 Sorry to say, but we won't be able to make this meet this year.:cry: We've got a problem with the 'van (air-bag warning staying on ! ) which we were going to ignore, but Gerri has also now got a stack of school work to complete by next week,(she loves her new job but as head of department she has a lot more responsibility!!) We're both gutted at missing the Pembrey fun and games :(:(:(:(:(
Thanks for letting us know . Will miss you xxx Kate
Are we having bacon butties on Sunday?
As far a I know no bacon butties @swanseajack13 ???

Sorry I will have to cancel as my Sargent unit is goosed and won't have van back for 3 weeks

:( thanks for letting us know you won't be able to make it x
:clap: yay it's nearly party time :party3:. Hope you all got your pen's at the ready for the quiz, :Grin:
safe journey to those coming from further away ! :cycle:
Can't wait I got me dabbas ready for bingo as well x

Who is coming the furtherest? We are about 4 hours away - Middlewich Cheshire.

We are coming from Shrewsbury :)

We're heading down from Chester, but I'm heading up Perth area tomorrow to pick up the new and first (to us) MoHo then it'll be a straight drive down calling in to Chester to pick up Chris on the way... Must admit, we're a bit excited ! :D

New van Excited for ya . Look forwatd to seeing you x Kate
We're only a hour away so looking forward to seeing everyone .

Thanks for bumbing see ya soon xxx

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
:drink:@Rosemary1 there are a few funsters from a planet far far away coming to this rally they look like me act like me and from the same planet as me so you know now may live near but after the booze hits them you will see ray xx lol still lol IT'S GOING TO DRY FOR THE WEEKEND YIPPY :drink::drink::drink::drink::wine::wine::wine:

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
IMG_20170921_090921.jpg
IMG_20170921_091115.jpg
IMG_20170921_090921.jpg
A few Funsters are already at Burry Port harbour
8pound a night . Just be careful of the pot holes if you come here .
Beautiful beach
Regards Kate

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
Have booked CMC club Pembrey. If you had posted one hour earlier, would have joined you. More chocys for me then.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
Were's the Sun as Ray promised. Might have to get in touch with trading standards.:LOL:

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
just got home from a gruelling 24hrs.see you all soon

Join us or log in to post a reply.