Oyster V (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
May 23, 2024
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic c line
My oyster v5 shows error code 9103 the dish goes up and skews but doesn't search for satellite
Also on the tenhaaft app it shows error code 221
Anyone any information

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Screenshot_20240523-204016.png

Anthony OysterTech

Oyster Satellite and Wifi Technical Service
Jan 25, 2017
Welford
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
Since 2008
Good afternoon all,

Bottletop123 not very good news I’m afraid. Error 221 is saying the hardware is unreachable which will be a fault on the PCB inside the roof unit. I would need to inspect the unit in order to verify the fault but it’s most likely a new PCB.
If you would like to discuss further or make an appointment to bring the unit in please give us a call on 01858575928. We’re just about done for today and with it being bank holiday weekend we won’t be back in until Tuesday but normally we’re here 8:30 till 5:00 Monday to Thursday and 8:30 till 4:30 on Fridays.

AndyPK thanks for the tag and pappajohn always think it’s nice that you and a few others are always trying to help people and offering advice, keep it up. The error codes list however you posted is for the Oyster digital system (black or silver receiver boxes operated by remote control).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
B
May 23, 2024
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic c line
Good afternoon all,

Bottletop123 not very good news I’m afraid. Error 221 is saying the hardware is unreachable which will be a fault on the PCB inside the roof unit. I would need to inspect the unit in order to verify the fault but it’s most likely a new PCB.
If you would like to discuss further or make an appointment to bring the unit in please give us a call on 01858575928. We’re just about done for today and with it being bank holiday weekend we won’t be back in until Tuesday but normally we’re here 8:30 till 5:00 Monday to Thursday and 8:30 till 4:30 on Fridays.

AndyPK thanks for the tag and pappajohn always think it’s nice that you and a few others are always trying to help people and offering advice, keep it up. The error codes list however you posted is for the Oyster digital system (black or silver receiver boxes operated by remote control).
Thanks for information
We are in Spain at the moment and not back until 25th July
Where are you based so we can maybe call in on way home to Cumbria
Cheers Tony Burns

Anthony OysterTech

Oyster Satellite and Wifi Technical Service
Jan 25, 2017
Welford
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
Since 2008
Cheers
Do I have to make appointment or just call in
We will be in the area around lunchtime on 25th July
Cheers Tony Burns
Bottletop123 normally we ask that you make an appointment but the 25th of July is free and I have a 9am or 1pm appointment slot. If you let me know which you'd prefer then I'll book that in for you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back