Free Member
Nov 26, 2022
East Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance i9
Exp
2 years
I have a Oyster V on my motorhome. Everything working OK and then out of the blue I have a error message "Error 2013 Elevation motor not connected". I cannot find any trouble shooting error list anywhere. Any clues.

Anthony OysterTech

Oyster Satellite and Wifi Technical Service
Jan 25, 2017
Welford
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
Since 2008
Good afternoon JohnB1

Error 2013 on the Oyster V is saying that there is no connection to the elevation motor so the system is unable to operate.
Unfortunately this type of error is very hard to diagnose without seeing the system as there are a number of possible causes that can cause this error to be displayed.

If you'd like to have the system inspected/repaired at out premises then you are more than welcome to make a booking with us (however I'm afraid that we are now booking for early 2023) or alternatively you can contact the company you bought the system from who may be able to assist further.

I hope this helps.

P.S many thanks to RowleyBirkinQC for the tag.

Upvote 0

dulvil

Deceased RIP
Apr 21, 2008
bedford
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Are you telling us that there are so many oysters braking down that youā€™re that busy

• Funny
Reactions: f6c
Upvote 0

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
Are you telling us that there are so many oysters braking down that youā€™re that busy

šŸ¤”

Possibly busy with new installations, software upgrades, firmware upgrades, repairs, Christmas Closure, etc. šŸ‘

Ian

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

dulvil

Deceased RIP
Apr 21, 2008
bedford
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
It was lighthearted, my Maxview has broken. When I had an oyster they were helpful perhaps if I had put a smiley you would have seen it differently

Upvote 0

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
It was lighthearted, my Maxview has broken. When I had an oyster they were helpful perhaps if I had put a smiley you would have seen it differently

Indeed! A smiley is much better at conveying intent than words alone. šŸ‘šŸ˜Ž

Ian

Upvote 0

Anthony OysterTech

Oyster Satellite and Wifi Technical Service
Jan 25, 2017
Welford
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
Since 2008
JohnB1 I forgot to give you our office number in case you would like to discuss the problem further. The number is 01858575928

dulvil I know it was a light hearted comment but yeah, unfortunately things can and do go wrong sometimes and, as a technician, I do spend a lot of time diagnosing and repairing satellite systems. To be fair though Oyster has been around now for 25 years so there are a few out there and I like to think that, although we'd prefer them not to ever go wrong, having a UK based team that know their stuff is the next best thing. (y)

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back