New to Motorhome Fun Community (1 Viewer)

Feb 20, 2024
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kemmerto
Hi Everyone. We are Steve and Jill. New to forums, but not campervan ownership. We are on our sixth van, over a good number of years I should add. The current van being the same model as our fourth. We didn't realise at the time how much we liked number four, until we got number five. So I think finally we are settled with what we have. I can't believe in all this time we didn't know about Motorhome Fun. So pleased to have found you.

IMG_5557.jpeg

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Welcome to Motorhome Fun lots of information of every sort great rallys/meets
:pink:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
hellowelcome

Sometimes you donā€™t know what you've got, until itā€™s gone. Now, if you can get it back after itā€™s gone, that a result! šŸ‘

Ian

Gyro

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2012
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autosleep KemertonXL
Exp
since 2003
Greetings!šŸ™

RussMag

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 1, 2020
York, UK
Funster No
MH
Bolero Coach Built.
Exp
Since 2014
w2f Hi and welcome aboard

Apr 25, 2023
Furness, UK
Funster No
MH
Between M'home :-(
Exp
Since the late 80's
Hi Everyone. We are Steve and Jill. New to forums, but not campervan ownership. We are on our sixth van, over a good number of years I should add. The current van being the same model as our fourth. We didn't realise at the time how much we liked number four, until we got number five. So I think finally we are settled with what we have. I can't believe in all this time we didn't know about Motorhome Fun. So pleased to have found you.

View attachment 867240
Welcome Steve and Jill to the 'Funsters' .... like the 'Munsters' only funnier. You'll find this site is a mine of information and the folk who comment good company to be in.
On this site, I put out a 'help' in looking to buy a motorhome miles from where I live and within no time at all someone had viewed the Motorhome for me (without asking a penny) and someone else drove it from 'darn sarf' to 'up norf' for a reasonable charge. Not only that, I've had questions answered just by reading older comments. Funsters seem to go out of their way to answer questions and help however they can. Enjoy the journey .... Enjoy the company

Sep 18, 2021
East Lothian, UK
Funster No
MH
bessacarr e745

View attachment 867240
Lovely to meet you and welcome šŸ„³

Nov 12, 2023
Poolewe, Achnasheen, UK
Funster No
MH
B704 SL
Exp
Hymer

View attachment 867240
Welcome

View attachment 867240
welcome Steve and Jill

Aug 21, 2023
Funster No
MH
Hymer

View attachment 867240
Welcome to the fun group

Apr 30, 2018
Mid Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670DC
Exp
Motorhoming since 2018.
Welcome to the FUN

May 21, 2021
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Welcome Steve and Jill to the 'Funsters' .... like the 'Munsters' only funnier. You'll find this site is a mine of information and the folk who comment good company to be in.
On this site, I put out a 'help' in looking to buy a motorhome miles from where I live and within no time at all someone had viewed the Motorhome for me (without asking a penny) and someone else drove it from 'darn sarf' to 'up norf' for a reasonable charge. Not only that, I've had questions answered just by reading older comments. Funsters seem to go out of their way to answer questions and help however they can. Enjoy the journey .... Enjoy the company
I remember following your post, must admit, I did not follow it to the end so did not know the outcome. So pleased for you that it all worked out, absolutely great and good luck. I also affirm your comments about MF.

Gyro

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2012
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autosleep KemertonXL
Exp
since 2003
Welcome, :roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.