MotorhomeFun Testimonials (1 Viewer)

Jun 29, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
caravan (for now)
Exp
on and off since 1984
Before I had a motorhome I had a campervan, I joined a forum for that van (Mazda Bongo) when I upgraded to a motorhome I wanted to find a forum which would offer the help I was sure I would need. I browsed a couple of motorhome forums but loved Motorhome fun as I found the help offered is fantastic and the fun is real too. I am amazed at the help offered to members not just on motorhome topics either. Oh and old-mo 's jokes

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
I bought the MH then started to look for an answer to a small problem. This site came up so for a small fee I joined and when I posed the question there were so many funsters replied with a solution that I figured that I had got my subscription back with one question.
The best thing is no question is stupid we can’t all know everything about everything. Everyone is willing to help with friendly advice. So much experience on here you can’t go wrong with becoming a member.
It has kept me sane during lockdown🤪🤪. Good family atmosphere.
As Del Boy say “you know it makes sense”

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
If you’re stuck with a problem on your motorhome just ask and you will usually get an answer within 20 mins even less in lots of cases, put this together with the great funsters and what more could you want.😊
just read a few threads on the first page if you need proof?😊

Jan 27, 2014
Oakham, Rutland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
It is the best £15.00 I have ever spent on a motorhome product. I have saved much more than this through advice every year I have been a member.

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
I joined MHF because it’s the go to place for help and information from such a diverse membership, I liken MHF to a flying club, where you could be flying with a bin man or Multinational CEO , but you wouldn’t know and it doesn’t matter who you are most will offer help, guidance and advice and 99.9% of the time it’s with fun in mind and smile on our faces.

M-J

Jan 15, 2019
Cambridgeshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido 986F
Exp
Getting there!
The subscription to MotorhomeFun pays for itself time and time again. Just last month discussions about tyres and servicing saved me around £500.

Feb 16, 2020
KT15.
Funster No
MH
Sunlight. T66. 2019.
Exp
Absolute beginners.
It's an interactive "Wikipedia" for all things Motorhome, indebted to Jim, and all knowledgeable the acolytes.
Regards.
Mike

Nov 8, 2019
Surrey
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2017
Excellent source of information on everything Motorhome-related, plus a great community of members for a general chat, support and (respectful) argument.

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
Well it looks like congratulations are in order, firstly to Jim and his family for setting up and supporting Motorhome fun throughout and then to all the members who have contributed in a very positive to the way they have played a part in bringing a result.
1615567085794.png

Mar 14, 2019
Sutton Coldfield but East Yorkshire man at heart
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest155
Exp
Since 2018
Ive just deleted a page that has some testimonials on it, they were good of course but all from 2010-2014. I need some current testimonials to put on a new page to encourage others to join.

Could any of you please write a short testimonial here that I might add to the new page, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks
I find this forum the most useful, informative forum I have joined. I have since buy-in our motorhome in late 2017 learnt a lot and been able to contribute when I felt I had something to say. Once or twice only have I felt a trifle uncomfortable with posts but then humanity includes those who challenge us and make us think. Well done to the this forum, may it continue for many years informing and allowing chat as it does

grasscutter

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 11, 2009
East Wittering. West Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis i588
Exp
Started in 1980
Probably the best value for money in the motorhoming world.
The members have such a huge amount of information on all aspects of motorhoming.
Everything is covered from technical to touring and advice is freely given.
Ask a question and usually you will get a response very quickly.
No matter what the problem or question the chances are someone will have an input.
The humour amongst members is also a great asset.
Socially, the rallies are great fun and theres always a welcome.
Top this off with a great monthly online magazine and what you get for your membership is being part of one big family.

Dec 23, 2014
South Somerset
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line I 50
Exp
Since 2009
In no particular order:

As the name suggests the FUN.

The warm feeling of seeing those that need help getting all the assistance they need with no thoughts of recompense to the givers.

The whole big team / family feeling, even with the very occasional spat.

The banter and the humour. Even the daft threads about nothing that actually mean so much.

Old Mo. Whatever would we do without him (don’t answer that).

The international flavour.

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
I joined because we had just bought a Motorhome. As others have said, it probably would have been better to join before buying, but we were lucky and bought a brilliant first time van.

From day one we found a wealth of information, friends and fun - a great deal of the latter!

Soon after we moved on to actually attending meets, (the first one being at Jim ‘s) and met some of the loveliest people you could ever wish to meet.

There are problems though:

The forum is completely addictive and it’s lucky I am not house proud - hours can slip by unnoticed .....

Saying goodbye takes longer and longer at every meet - getting round to all friends takes hours ....

And finally, you could be drafted in to a workshop by a fellow Funster Janine ;) and fall in love ....
9877B68E-17FC-4493-9C89-238AA3D360F2.jpeg

:love:

Aug 5, 2017
Skelmersdale
Funster No
MH
RV WindSport 32A
Exp
5 years only
Joined Motorhome Fun prior to buying four years ago! Without a doubt we subscribe year after year! It's the best £15 membership fee I have spent. With currently over 47000 members, the knowledge base is fantastic. No question goes unanswered even the daft ones :giggle:. Plenty of 'meets' if that's your thing with lots of touring advice. Thoroughly recommended!
Peter and Julie

Scotsblood

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2017
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis 194
Exp
Since 2017
MHF taught me so much before we bought our first motorhome and never stops providing great information, help and plenty of laughs as well!

Nov 6, 2016
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Chieftain
Exp
Since 2015
A great club of, usually, like-minded people, who are willing to offer help and advice if you have a problem with something, who will offer support if you need it, will engage in a serious debate, or a bit of banter, and generally a nice place to be.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back