MotorhomeFun Testimonials (1 Viewer)

Oct 31, 2017
Kent
Funster No
MH
Carthago T149
Exp
Since 2016
" I joined Motorhome Fun so that I had something to read while convalescing after my Haemeroid operation "

Is that the sort of thing you was looking for ?

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I resubscribed cos you caught me hook line and sinker. :LOL: I'd made friends, had a wealth of knowledge at my fingertips and you advertised a life membership at £100.

As a canny scot I like a bargain or at least my moneys worth and this has provided both.(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 28, 2015
lake district
Funster No
MH
low profile mh
Exp
Since 2015
We were nervous first time motorhome owners when we joined . But we shouldn’t have worried . Every question has dozens of replies usually in minutes , from aires to crit-air stickers , from tyres to euros .... you ask and someone will be there to help .

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
We joined in 2007 the help information is there for you at the click of a button, from knowledgeable Motorhome owner's with knowledge on maintenance travel in fact anything to do with your Motorhome, basically I would say you are never alone when you are a member of Motorhome Fun.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
I first joined MHF when looking for our first van, after asking a question regarding retro fitted seatbelts I got answered here that saved me £25k. The forum was free then so it felt only right that I stay when Jim had to start charging. Since I’ve had to pay I’ve used the membership to get discount off certain products that have saved me several hundred pounds.
However the main reason for rejoining is the the amount of funsters I now class as friends.

Nov 19, 2017
Funster No
MH
Hobby Siesta
Exp
Since 1989
Reasons to join....simple. Check out other sites first and you will find your own individual reasons for joining Motorhome Fun. My reasons are the friendliness of individuals and any nastiness is eliminated quick time, and the vast range of knowledge of members of this site.

Jan 27, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
carthago chic i51.
Exp
We joined because we spotted the site at malvern we have had brilliant advice help and made some wonderful friends and great times at rallys and through the events of the past year covid 19 it has been a lifesaver and we love it .

Feb 24, 2018
Funster No
just love all the most helpful Funsters on this site any one with any problems everyone could not be more helpful
Don’t know anyone personally but feel if I had any problem someone would be there to help.

Nov 26, 2014
Never on the wrong road ......
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2014, before that 20 years of boating & caravanning
Lots of friendly advice, help, information & suggestions, plus we've met some lovely lovely people, and made some fantastic friendships 💜 (y)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
I have tried many forum's over the years have only really only felt at home on this one it's informative friendly and helpful.
During the year of covid it has been like a haven of support in so many way's thank's jim
to many to mention i will be eternally grateful to my many contributors to many of my threads during a very difficult time in my life.
And it's the only forum i have been on that put's up with my bad spelling thank goodness for rule 1
thank you all
bill

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2016
romford
Funster No
MH
rollerteam 259p
Exp
owned vw in 90's just purchased rollerteam
I subscribed initially as I believed I had obtained enough useful information to justify the small fee. I attended a couple of rallies, met some nice people, all the time learning. The forum is busy, not all motorhome related but in general no offensive language or derogatory comments, if there are, they are usually met with tongue lashing from one of Jim's angels. they are like Charlie's angels, well in truth their nothing like the original Charlie's angels, they might have been 40 years ago though, but I'm running on a bit now. No individual has been mentioned in this post, but they know who they are.

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
Possibly due to the managements light touch, this forum offers the freedom for likeminded people to air their thoughts, questions and answers. The Motorhomers 'Facebook' (sorry about the last reference but I have never looked at Twitter, whatever it is.

busbuddy

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2018
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
swift suntor 630G
Exp
since 1994
Joined in 2018 when researching my next van, forum is generally friendly, educational and full of people who dont take life too seriously 👍
Only took a life membership because it was a bargain and I'm rubbish at remembering to renew stuff

Jun 19, 2014
Wimborne
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral+ 670SL
Exp
No longer a newbie
I joined MotorhomeFun before I bought my first Motorhome, and, however stupid my early questions might have been, I always got help and advice.

Once an owner I found, again, help and advice readily forthcoming on a few technical issues, and touring.

Now I feel part of a community, and like to think that, every now and then, I can give something back if and when my experience is relevant.

Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
Tried it once, now I am hooked, can't do without it!!
Do I have a problem?
Can I get help please?

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
We joined to be part of a 'travelling family', and what a family it is too. Eleven years on and our 'Family' just keeps growing, meeting up like passing ships criss-crossing the globe. Oh Yes, we have met 'family' as far away as Croatia, just by chance.
Want to know anything, about anything 24 hours a day? You will get your answer here, sometimes within minutes. The group has every expert for every subject. Or maybe you just want someone to talk to....anytime, anywhere you will have a listening ear. Long after your motorhoming days are over your 'family' will be here, and you can still be part of them...Forever.

Oct 27, 2019
Fareham
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
We joined before we bought a motorhome as we needed more information. Have stayed because there is a library of info and advice from people who have actually been there, done that and are not trying to sell you something.

EzeeRider

Free Member
Sep 12, 2007
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2001
As you can see I have been a member for some time but only paid the subs on an off. This forum is generally too busy for me but the others have got so dire and so full of dross I came back again last year. I just like keeping up with what is going on in the motorhome world and picking up the odd few tips and helping out when I can.
ezee

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
In 2009 we bought a motorhome and loved it. The interior light went out and decided that I would ask for help in the internet. Motorhome fun came up and I asked on this forum and received so much help as to how to fix it. The forum was free at the time but as I had had a lot of help and with my new motorhome decided that as this forum was invaluable, when it became a payable forum I then subscribed.
I have since bought lifetime subscription and have found it a most valuable resource.

People I didn't even know have helped me through the trauma of losing my husband 4 years ago and some have remained friends throughout.

I no longer have a motorhome having sold it last year as I thought it wouldn't get much use during the Pandemic and I was right.
I will surely buy another as I miss it so much. ...When this dreadful pandemic is over.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back