MotorhomeFun Testimonials (1 Viewer)

Jun 26, 2018
Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I subscribe to this forum as like most of us Motorhome owners we have a lot of money tied up in our vehicle. It’s the second most expensive thing we own so we need to keep it working as it should. Whilst some issues will undoubtedly require the paid help of an appropriate tradesmen many fo not. The tips and advice given on this site are second to none and either enable us to sort the problem or get enough information to speak with some understanding and authority to the relevant repairer. Plus the many different forums are so varied and indeed often entertaining! Better than reading a good book!

Bevlar

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 16, 2019
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Bavaria i600 A class
Exp
Since 2009
We parked next to another MH at Felixstowe and got chatting to the lovely couple Gill and Phil from Bury St Edmunds about our mutual MH travels. They they asked if we had heard of MH Fun which we hadn't. They were very enthusiastic about the club and cracked open a bottle of wine, we chatteded for the next couple of hours about anything and everything about MH's and our experiences. When it was dusk we parted company. I looked into the club and decided to join. The club is very informative and humorous we could see by the posts that friendships had been made by the banter flying about. Intrigued we booked to go on the Thetford bash as this would have been our first rally also booked to be with the funsters at the Peterborough MH Show. Covid decended and both events were cancelled until this year so hopefully we will get to meet the funsters in the flesh. Please go easy on us :blusher:

weebill

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2014
aberdeen
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
since 2006
Not being very imaginative I can only say all as above 👍🏻

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Squeak

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 8, 2019
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
We subscribed when we was new to Motor homing & loved it straight away. Very informative, lovely bunch of people who really don't mind if u ask stupid questions. We temporarily don't have a motorhome but that didnt stop me from becoming a lifetime member this year.
Great crowd, fantastic banter, genuine people

Jan 28, 2018
Funster No
Subscribed to Motorhome Fun when we got our van mainly because it was an old one and we wanted an avenue for information about looking after it.
But MHF is much more than this, its a welcoming community with loads and loads of advice free of charge and some really funny funsters. Well worth the very modest subscription.

Ber090

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 12, 2012
West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2012
Most of what we know about Motorhoming we learnt on Fun! Many Dear Friends we met through Fun.It is now an essential part of our lives.

Apr 26, 2016
South West Wales.
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur LVX 9
Exp
since 2000
If you are troubled with a M H task
Just log in to here and simply ask

Funsters are a source of all information
not so much a pool, more like an ocean

when I joined I was helped as if brothers
and I now I enjoy offering help to others

If you have any problem then always remember
share it because you're a close family member

Apr 19, 2016
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Holdsworth
Exp
Since 2016
Originally I joined with a partner but later down the line I found myself on my own. It was because I felt safe as a single woman in the company of friendly Funsters that I joined by myself. Never looked back, it’s all you’ll need ladies. Friendship, Fun and help if you’re stuck.

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
I joined last year to see what all the fuss was about after being told about it on a site in Spain, tbh the member was not impressed with the group of funsters who were a bit too clicky he said. So decided to see for myself and after the 1st year i’ve have just subscribed for another 3.

The wealth of info and advice available is second to none, so for that alone i’m happy to give and take some of it as and when.

As with every forum you’re always gonna get the @rseoles who think they always know better, but after being on forums for 15 years I can now hopefully ignore them. It’s the rest of the members who are kind, helpful and considerate which have made me subscribe again so thanks to every one of you.

Stay safe and we’ll all be back traveling again very soon

Al 👍

Last edited:

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
I originally joined a verrrrry long time ago along with a few of us from the Warners forum. (Is that still going? Oh what a laugh we had - the moderators didn't work weekends 😉 )

Fun is like one big (mostly) happy family - a few spats and lots of kissing and making up.

Plenty of good advice and folks always ready to pitch-in and help if you are stuck.

With so many lovely friends made over the years, it would be impossible to leave now 😀

Mar 6, 2018
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since Feb 2018
It's great to meet fellow Funsters on the road. It's a great community: always looking to help others. Loads of current advice. And the keyword is that we are on the road to have fun.

Aug 4, 2020
Funster No
MH
Peugot Boxer
Exp
Ive just deleted a page that has some testimonials on it, they were good of course but all from 2010-2014. I need some current testimonials to put on a new page to encourage others to join.

Could any of you please write a short testimonial here that I might add to the new page, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks
Because we purchased a MH and we didn't know a thing about it! Needed useful information and to wanted to converse with other Motorhomers.

Apr 14, 2008
Cromer norfolk
Funster No
MH
Bailey approach 745
Exp
since 2002
Been here nearly 13 years now even had 2 free holidays to Coventry owing to Jim generosity two trips was enough no one spoke to me there very unsociable.:rofl:

• Funny
Reactions: Jim

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
I can't help it. With life membership, the only way I can leave is in a hearse.... And I'm allergic to death soon I'm here for sometime.....

truffs

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 24, 2012
Durham (Lanchester)
Funster No
MH
CV20
Exp
since 2006
I joined as a newbie all those years ago not having no experience in MH except a trip to Canada which was my first hook, meeting so many like minded people and not becoming over clingy so you could meet up and do as you please, I eventually became a life time member to a great community.

Dec 4, 2014
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Been around the block a few times😉
To be honest I tend to think that I know and can relate to a lot of the regular posters although I’ve only met a few on campsites/Aires.

That said I’ve never had any reason to avoid some posters like on FB where arguments seem to self perpetuate without much self regulation.
Fun seems to have a good balance.
Some of the old posters used to have me in stitches every day.
My favourite would have to be the legend in my opinion Tootles👍

Dec 13, 2019
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since 2019
This forum is a mine of information on everything. It is my first, and only, port of call for any MH related questions for sure. Thanks to Jim for the way it is run, along with the membership who contribute and keep to the ethos of the forum, it is also a nice place to hang out. Worth every penny of the subscription.

Zoobec

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2020
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer PVC
Exp
MHF is so good that I didnt bother to resubcribe, I bought Life Membership!
Me too! I‘m still a newbie on here, but I‘d already realised just how good it was in the first few months, that when annual subscriptions came up on offer, I knew I had to jump at it.

What I love about MHF is that everyone is so helpful, friendly and knowledgeable, you can learn so much from it. And no matter what motorhome or van you own, everyone treats everyone the same.

I‘m really enjoying my time here, and learning so much too.

Dennisad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2015
Stourbridge
Funster No
MH
Chausson Welcome EB
Exp
New July 2015
Its great!!!! Lots of very useful information, I have never failed to find out a solution to a problem.

But most of all, the members are thoughtful, kind and loving even if they don't know you.

You can feel that love and support, especially when you are experiencing troublesome times.

10 out of 10.

Take Care

Feb 2, 2019
Teesside
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo 726
Exp
Since 2019
We spent months browsing the internet for information on buying a motorhome. Once we decided we were going to take the plunge and part with the cash, we decided on Motohome Fun due to the huge amount of information available. Unbelievable value for the cost of the subscription.

Dec 7, 2020
Funster No
MH
Elddis Magestic 140
Exp
I have only recently joined and signed up for 5 years ... I found this site by accident as I was in the early stages of purchasing a moho which I now own. This site has been invaluable in research , advice and to just link in with other like minded people and it actually pays off between the Insurance discount with AIB and some other discounts only available through the site.

Senator12

Free Member
Feb 28, 2020
UK
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I joined Motorhome Fun with the intention of buying a MH. Circumstances have conspired against me and it is now very unlikely, however I enjoy reading abut the trials, tribulations and successes of others.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back