Motorhome Hire Idiots (1 Viewer)

May 5, 2015
Sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
If I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't have believed it. It's sickening.

It's a bit like hotels even some campsites not taking same sex groups, seems to be all blokes. No stag / hen groups.

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
If I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't have believed it. It's sickening.

It's a bit like hotels even some campsites not taking same sex groups, seems to be all blokes. No stag / hen groups.
Until now I presumed this kind of thing was an urban myth . Like you I wouldn’t have believed it until they were stupid enough to publish it on the internet for the world to see . My 3 year old is more grown up than these Neanderthals .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 5, 2015
Sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
Until now I presumed this kind of thing was an urban myth . Like you I wouldn’t have believed it until they were stupid enough to publish it on the internet for the world to see . My 3 year old is more grown up than these Neanderthals .

Likewise. I always fancied a canal boat for summer and motorhome abroad for winter, been having stayed near canals and walked along them with my dogs, there seems to be a very similar thing going on, put me right off. The dogs thought it was great, the seem to love human po.......

May 5, 2015
Sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
Jim cannot see how the Hire companies would know this was going on, but they are at fault if they don’t brief the hirers properly. I know when I hired there was no mention on what to do with waste.

If you are old enough and clever enough to pass a driving test you clearly know this is wrong!

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Two solutions:

1. Heavy fines for hirers and hire companies.

2.Education. Hirers should be educated. They should have to explain to hirers what their responsibilities are.

However,as 80% of the population are thick,don’t hold your breath!

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
It did look strangely luminous yellow, I wonder if was just a stunt and not actual toilet waste

makes them look total pricks though and makes life much harder for the rest of us

same applies to those that think a layby is a good option to dump grey waste , it’s as much how bad it looks than the harm done 🤔

if genuine the police need a chat with them, or better still the Environment Agency , then let them face the risk of an unlimited fine 👍

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2007
You can see the reg of the van, the name of the hire company. You can tell when that dick head put that post up, so the hire company can tell exactly who hired it.
Should be reported to authorities, both local and police.

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
It did look strangely luminous yellow, I wonder if was just a stunt and not actual toilet waste

makes them look total pricks though and makes life much harder for the rest of us

same applies to those that think

I think it was real .
You can see the reg of the van, the name of the hire company. You can tell when that dick head put that post up, so the hire company can tell exactly who hired it.
What’s the name of the hire company please ?

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
According to GOV>UK the vehicle is March 2020 and now SORN

not sure if its legit emptying of cassette or not, but i guess that matters not as joe public will believe it.

Jul 26, 2018
Helston, Cornwall.
Funster No
MH
Hymer B698
Exp
12 years.
There are idiots everywhere. While we were in Porto, March last year I saw this guy from a Portuguese rental van emptying his cassette into the river mid morning!

1605639922172.jpeg

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
Idiots . Shouldn’t be hard to identify them . I presume the police have been informed ?
This probably contravenes the pollution control regulations and with photographic and location evidence the local authority would be interested in talking to this person.

I believe that both the Police and SEPA have been provided copies of the video.

This has been all over the various NC500 FB pages and the individuals have all been identified. It seems that they have all shut down their various social media accounts.

Suspect this is a stunt

There is some suggestion (on various FB pages) that it may have been a stunt to further enhance there reputation as ‘influencers’. 🤷‍♂️ They apparently have their own ‘TV’ channel.

Ian

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
When I tip mine it comes out blue or green depending on additive so could be a yellow one and the very fact it looks as if they’re dumping anyone seeing it would know no different.

Apr 30, 2018
Mid Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670DC
Exp
Motorhoming since 2018.
Bunch of idiots. Regardless as to whether if its a prank, any member of the public would thing it was genuine. As for the guy in Porto, the guy watching him should have stuck is boot up his A*** and sent him in the drink along with the contents of his cassette.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back