Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
We said we would never have another puppy..........She is now 10 weeks old!! :giggle: :giggle:
Management won the argument! :rolleyes:
We were never ever getting another dog but i am a big softy for a sob story my jay was with my son to get sum part for his car phoned me up told me he was not living in the best conditions and jay had instantly fallen in love with him.
he just cost my son £200 Christmas present he says.
So hes with us now vet's on Monday check over and a coerce of jabs and chipped
He is over a year old but was outside in a scrap yard never been inside a house.
Did not even know what a ball is but hes getting the idea
has taken to the big house with the convenient drinking thing in the room with the big whit thing they threw me in when i got hear today
BILL

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
He looks very "Cocker" Bill, a lovely looking young dog - Jay looks happy (y) 🐶
Settling in nice and seem to go to the door not sure if it's to run away or go out for a pee but we let him out in the back yard he has a pee and wont come back in goes in to the wood box under the peza oven. dos not seem to want to be in the nice warm house
the last dog's we had as workers lived in the kennel in our yard at the last house but hes not going to be a working dog just jays pet like bobo was before we lost him :(
bill

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
He looks cute.
Hes had two bath's and good scrubbing we thug his legs were dirty half way up he has dark brown shocks on all for paws we thought it was oil jay washed him to within a inch of his life nicest smelling dog on the planet when we got him he smelt of old oil and diesel
very surprised that he is so loving and a softe to.
bill

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
He is lovely Bill, there's nothing on earth that'll give you unconditional love as a dog.
Try locking your wife & your dog in the boot of the car for 30mins then open it up & see which one os pleased to see you :unsure:
I just told the wife i was going to try that one i will let you know when i get off the ventilator
bill

Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
He definitely looks like a cocker like ours. I’m sure you know know dogs, and what you are doing, but my advice would be to be clear and firm with the rules with a cocker. Once they know the system they settle into their place, without the clarity they can be very be very nervous dogs.
Ours.
BC97D496-EF74-454E-AA68-A66198366D0C.jpeg

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Max was a bit bemused today when he cam in to the bath room and fund me siting on the drinking bole.
also look a bit upset when i put the lid down he thinks were very conciderit to Chang the water every time we pull that shiny lever.
Only thing is he taken a liking to my homer Simpson slipper it in bit's
bill

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
A dog needs a young boy (especially a spaniel) and a young boy needs a dog.
You have just made two young males very happy Bill.
What's his name?
Jay has called him max maximus is his bad boy name but hes a lovely nature dog very nevus
bill

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
He definitely looks like a cocker like ours. I’m sure you know know dogs, and what you are doing, but my advice would be to be clear and firm with the rules with a cocker. Once they know the system they settle into their place, without the clarity they can be very be very nervous dogs.
Ours.
View attachment 448277
Yes he is cockier and very nevus but i can't get turned for him hes taken to me more than jay
bill

Caggsie1

Free Member
Sep 2, 2013
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2008
I’d say springer spaniel, but he is quite small Bill, they don’t grow up till their about 14. We had one many years, she was a brilliant dog. A friendlier dog you could never meet but put your hand through letterbox she’d attempt to take it off. Her most remembered thing, being naughty, was we came home from a shopping trip to have the contents of the front room in the middle of the room, plants, records, LP’s, gosh remember them, ornaments, box of tissues. I would love to be a fly on the wall when they have that sort of fun! You name it it didn’t get left out. She used to love swimming under water and would find the muddiest puddle to lie in! Great dog Bill

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
I’d say springer spaniel, but he is quite small Bill, they don’t grow up till their about 14. We had one many years, she was a brilliant dog. A friendlier dog you could never meet but put your hand through letterbox she’d attempt to take it off. Her most remembered thing, being naughty, was we came home from a shopping trip to have the contents of the front room in the middle of the room, plants, records, LP’s, gosh remember them, ornaments, box of tissues. I would love to be a fly on the wall when they have that sort of fun! You name it it didn’t get left out. She used to love swimming under water and would find the muddiest puddle to lie in! Great dog Bill
Yes it's cockier we had a springier it lived till 16.5 and still acted like a puppy till the day it died peacefully in it's bead.
She was a dog full of fun and mischief but get the gun out and it was sensible time best working dog i ever had but this one wont be but it will have lots of adventurer's and fuN on the boat next year
bill

Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
Yes he is cockier and very nevus but i can't get turned for him hes taken to me more than jay
bill
If your Cocker is anything like mine, the more you ignore it the more it wants to be with you. Mine is very wary of anyone who wants to make a fuss of him, but sit still and ignore him and will come and sit by your leg and ask to be your mate. Odd boy, but maybe Jay is trying too hard.
Good luck with him.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back