Met max (1 Viewer)

Zoobec

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2020
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer PVC
Exp
oh no, I’m so very sorry :cry: thinking of you all.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
Oh, what a shock ! I wasn't expecting to read that. I was Just thinking that Max was experiencing some love and attention for the first time. I hope the Wee Man is ok ?

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
What? Oh no. This is awful. So sorry to read your sad news Bill. I get Jay is broken up.
At the moment the house i full of tears i can hardly see the keyboard but have to pull it together.
So sad today just waiting on the vet to call to let us know what went wrong
bill

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
At the moment the house i full of tears i can hardly see the keyboard but have to pull it together.
So sad today just waiting on the vet to call to let us know what went wrong
bill
It is no help to your broken hearts at the moment. But at least Max had know some real love in his life, his belly was full, he was warm and clean. Doggy paradise, if only for a short time.

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
The vet has called sumthing with his hart it some times happens there born with hart defect.
And it only shows as a murmur no one to blame he did not have a good start in life
He was fit and active one min and gone the next :(
The vet has asked us what we want to do make our own arrangement's or they do it i have asked them to do it so we will get his ashes back at sum point.
bill

Sep 11, 2014
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since 2013
This is so very sad, such a beautiful young dog. The tears will pass and you will always have your precious memories. Feel especially for Jay. RIP Max

Jan 24, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Still learning 😊
So sorry to hear this Bill very sad news sending you all a virtual hug. x

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Thank you every one were still in shock it was so sudden all of use are devastated at our loss i have put all his things away taken his percents from under the Christmas tree there all in a a box now.
Have to move on it's been a terrible year for most of us let's just get to the end of it and see what next year bring's
I know the pane will go but the short memory's we have of him will never fade
Bill

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Bill, I don't normally get emotional but you losing Max has for some reason really upset me I was so looking forward to seeing how he and Jay went forward together and for this to suddenly happen just before Christmas must be a real blow.

But as others have said, his life with you may have been short but he had good experiences and you are to be thanked for taking him on. Hopefully, when the shock is over, you'll be able to consider trying again with another needy mutt. It's also a lesson in life for that well-adjusted young man you (and the rest of us) are so proud about.

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Only found this thread today. What a sad ending, my heart goes out to you all. Max sounded like a lovely boy, so glad he got the loving home he deserved. The time was short but the memories remain. Love to you all

Aug 28, 2017
Leicester
Funster No
MH
None at the mo.
Like to think “we” can help bill and his family out in some sort of way I know from experience how much my fudge got me through a really difficult time in my life ,dogs are angels sent to help us in are time of need :( I’ll shut up now.

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
Bill and Jay,
Just read this and so so sorry.It seemed he was just getting there and suddenly this happens.
Words cannot say how sorry we are.
Hugs to you and Jay.:heartbreak:.

Aug 4, 2013
Oop North
Funster No
MH
None now 😢
Exp
Oh Bill I am so sorry for you all, you took Max into your home and your hearts and to loose him so quickly just seems so cruel.
I am really glad though that he knew a wonderful home and absolute love with you and Jay. This world is just so cruel sometimes. :cry:

Jenben

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Uk
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I
Exp
Since 2007
Bill caught up and so very sorry to read this, you gave him such a loving home and treated him so well while you had him and he knew he was loved . So very sorry that this adventure couldn’t have continued for many more years.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
So sorry to read this Bill, you gave Max a chance in life, be proud of yourself. Hope Jay is OK. RIP Max.

Oct 27, 2017
Scotland/Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer (T class GT)
Exp
12months
Heartfelt sympathy to you and Jay, Bill but at least for the last few days of his life Max was loved and cared for.
I'm so very sorry.

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Bloody hell. I was busy catching up with all the good news and then bang,it’s all over.

So sorry to hear this news Bill. Max was a great tonic for you,and a great friend and playmate to young Jay who will never forget him,I’m sure.

You both gave him the most wonderful home and time in his life,and for that you should be proud,very very proud. I salute you!! What you gave Max cannot be measured in money terms,you were his saviours,but Mother Nature can be cruel and he must have had a very serious heart problem since birth.

I hope Jay will be able to show his emotions as it will help him get over it. I remember crying for hours when my rabbit died, and I was about 11.

Best wishes.
Pod.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back