Mesmerised dogs (1 Viewer)

Deleted User
FB_20161127_10_37_31_Saved_Picture.jpg

Watching the consumption of Matchmakers.

Lin :)

BwB

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2011
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Resting b'twix vans
Exp
Since 1990
Not enough drooling going on :)

Lovely dogs

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
There was a thread very recently on finding and eating the Christmas sweet stocks where all manner (manna) of confessions were aired, including Matchmakers if I remember right. :)

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
please dont remind me....just about a year ago, on the run up to last christmas. we got home to find our 3 dogs had found and eaten a 1kg bag of chocolate orange segments. a rush to the vets followed by 3 dogs having their stomaches pumped followed with the obvious vet bill
didnt teach the greedy so n sos a lesson though, they will still sniff out and eat anything if not well hidden

just so many things poisonous to dogs that we enjoy as treats
chocolate
grapes
figs
etc

jnn

Free Member
Oct 22, 2016
cheshire
Funster No
MH
van conversion trafic
Exp
nooby
Mine are generally pretty good, and have very rarely damaged or stolen anything, so got a bit worried when at a meeting the other day I got a text 'afraid you need new door handles' I was envisaging my mate having had to break in, or maybe the police by mistake?

Oh no, the postman helpfully posted my small parcel through the door, the same postman as the boys (forulegged) had been playing with the day before... and so they very gratefully opened the lovely bubble wrapped parcel of plastic 'chew toys' and had a good chew ... thankfully plastic van grab handles don't need explaining to the landlord!

OP
OP

Deleted User
please dont remind me....just about a year ago, on the run up to last christmas. we got home to find our 3 dogs had found and eaten a 1kg bag of chocolate orange segments. a rush to the vets followed by 3 dogs having their stomaches pumped followed with the obvious vet bill
didnt teach the greedy so n sos a lesson though, they will still sniff out and eat anything if not well hidden

just so many things poisonous to dogs that we enjoy as treats
chocolate
grapes
figs
etc
We are lucky with ours they won't steal food, if it's an accident drop they jump on food though.
Indi did steal a peanut butter sandwich when she was very young that Nige had left in her reach, but she was overcome with guilt and dropped it with just a couple of teeth imprints :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jnn

Free Member
Oct 22, 2016
cheshire
Funster No
MH
van conversion trafic
Exp
nooby
Bert (black and white one) was almost called Radar because of Those ears

jnn