Male retiring May next year planning now lol Hello (1 Viewer)

Paulvpuk

Free Member
Jun 17, 2018
Gloucester
Funster No
Hi there , just joined today,
My name is Paul. , being a planner I am looking at new ways to enjoy the rest of my life (whats left LOL).
My last camper baby was a t25 Vw , small, but big enough for me and my chocky Labrador (Buster, sadly now gone) You would not call it a motor home! more a baby one lol. before that it was caravans , now its time to join you Big boys and Girls, LOL
64 now with a real interest in making friends and learning, the pitfalls and Joys of spending the summers touring the uk.
all comments welcome,personally these user forums have always helped me and allowed me to help others dodge simple errors.
So here goes!
Hi and hello?

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Hello and welcome to Fun. Forget about the UK it's pits compared to Europe with respect to motorhome travelling. Spread your wings me ole cock sparraw

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Hi and welcome to Fun. :welcome3:

You can never stat planning too soon. But, as you've said, lots to think about when choosing a motorhome.

For what it's worth, my advice would to get something that is just big enough, but not too large - which can restrict where you can comfortably get to in your van. Having said that, there are plenty on here that enjoy owning really big rigs. Horses for courses...

Oh and I think you'll find it will be the best £15 you've ever spent, joining as a fully-fledged Funster. Tons of technical help, information and banter.

Good luck with your plans. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dogeared

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 16, 2013
Blackburn
Funster No
MH
Eldiss autoquest 155
Exp
Since 2011
Welcome from another planner. You will find planning a very frustrating hobby as a motorhomer. The second day on any trip will see you throwing your plans out of the window. I know it's hard, but just plan an outline of what you would like to do, go with the flow, and use your time usually spent planning on a second hobby. happy motorhoming, just relax and enjoy the unexpected.

Ducto

Free Member
May 19, 2018
M Devon
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Campervan since 2003
Welcome ... xx

No sense in going overboard! Poor chap has already said 'What's left of it", his life that is.

Statistically he should last another 15 years with healthy eating, no drinking, no smoking and staying away from bad women. That's my wife and loads of other women who will but don't admit it due to a society which is male-dominated so making it impossible to be Frank or anybody else...

Or, 14 years enjoying himself! :LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ducto

Free Member
May 19, 2018
M Devon
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Campervan since 2003
Hi there , just joined today,
My name is Paul. , being a planner I am looking at new ways to enjoy the rest of my life (whats left LOL).
My last camper baby was a t25 Vw , small, but big enough for me and my chocky Labrador (Buster, sadly now gone) You would not call it a motor home! more a baby one lol. before that it was caravans , now its time to join you Big boys and Girls, LOL
64 now with a real interest in making friends and learning, the pitfalls and Joys of spending the summers touring the uk.
all comments welcome,personally these user forums have always helped me and allowed me to help others dodge simple errors.
So here goes!
Hi and hello?

Hi Paul, I'm sure you'll enjoy life in here, one or two gorillas bt tell their wives and they'll soon start to behave themselves. No seriously, All the best

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back