Locker Keys Barrel type (1 Viewer)

forfourgeek

Free Member
May 21, 2009
Forest Of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class
Our newly acquired American Rv has belly lockers with circular locks. Unfortunately, the only key I have, has lost its teeth. So the only way in to these lockers is to push like heck against the barrel and hope. Most of the time the key simply slips.
Does anyone know of a source of those keys.
is there likely to be a supplier at Stratford.

Many thanks :Smile:
John

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
Our newly acquired American Rv has belly lockers with circular locks. Unfortunately, the only key I have, has lost its teeth. So the only way in to these lockers is to push like heck against the barrel and hope. Most of the time the key simply slips.
Does anyone know of a source of those keys.
is there likely to be a supplier at Stratford.

Many thanks :Smile:
John
Hi, dont know if there will be a supplier at stratford, but someone will let you know if there is:thumb: but if you can't solve it then take a look at timpsons they have a service that says they can make a key for anything, used it ourselves and they were true to their word, worth a try if you get stuck for a solution.

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
Duncan at Starspangledspanner may be able to help if you have a number on the key

Alternatively as Ruth said if you send the barrel to Timpson main office at Manchester they reckon they can make a key for anything , they did for us :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DMS

Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Feb 2, 2008
Funster No
MH
Concorde 850L
Exp
Time Began
HI
try edens locksmiths they have a showroom in coventry which is only 30min from the show they are 1st class in the lock industry i have the details if you require them and im at the show.
regards
alan

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Try Linda at Stateside Tuning (member on here:thumb:) when we needed new locks she had them in stock and they were only about ÂŁ5-7ish. In the end we didnt need them as she also had replacement keys. As far as I know she is going to the Stratford show and is on stand 95 :thumb:. Might be an idea to give her a ring and ask her to take some with her on 07932 013682 :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back