Rally Lincoln Motorhome Show 2019 (1 Viewer)

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Be warned, the Campers gate is locked by Warners at 9pm prompt. No if's or but's. They lock it and their marshals stand down after 13 hours on their feet.

If 'afternoon' ends at 9pm, that means we don't have to wait for the 'evening' arrivals! :dance2:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 25, 2015
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Bailey 79-4t
Exp
Since 2016
Tried booking yesterday and it’s closed. Now pay on arrival and put in general camping.

Twos company

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 25, 2008
Boroughbridge
Funster No
MH
VW transporter
Exp
25+
We can’t go now as new grand daughter arriving next week so if any one wants my tickets you can have them it’s a Thursday arrival
Duffie

Oct 25, 2015
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Bailey 79-4t
Exp
Since 2016
Interested in those
Have tried starting a conversation with you but site won’t let me for some reason

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
For interested parties, I have just put advert in the classified section for 2 x 14Kg Alugas cylinders which we shall have at the show.
20190912_091401.jpg

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
For interested parties, I have just put advert in the classified section for 2 x 14Kg Alugas cylinders which we shall have at the show.
View attachment 330893
I will also have the Mopeka/ GasIt Bluetooth level system as per my add in the classified section.

raysalaugh

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2011
Leyland
Funster No
MH
AT Delaware
Exp
since 2010
Interested in those
Have tried starting a conversation with you but site won’t let me for some reason
Strange one Bob, they appear as paid up members but aren't allowed to converse.
May be impossible to contact them as they can't converse with you.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Debs please will you give a hug to Rex and Cherry @ REKERLY. They phoned me today.. I really miss them.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
We can’t go now as new grand daughter arriving next week so if any one wants my tickets you can have them it’s a Thursday arrival
Duffie
Yes please!!!!!

We are desperate to get away this year as we haven't been in the camper for a holiday since January and are going stir crazy!!! We couldn't pre-book the show as we weren't sure what we were doing due to other stuff but it would be great to be able to park with the funsters!

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Me too sweetheart. I was telling them about that cafe Peak View.... And possibly meeting them?

Was up nr there yesterday with Cal & Aly & told them about it??

Jul 5, 2019
Funster No
MH
Fiat Hobby 700
Exp
3 years
Morning, well we are in the process of getting our motor home ready for Thursday and so looking forward to it we decided to get our tickets out and check all the info and have realised that we have a yellow general parking ticket as we booked early this year before we joined MotorhomeFun. So we rang Warner’s to see if they could help us to be able to park with you all and they have said there’s nothing they can do we will have to camp in the general section of the show ground. ☹️☹️

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
So we rang Warner’s to see if they could help us to be able to park with you all and they have said there’s nothing they can do we will have to camp in the general section of the show ground. ☹☹
Unlucky Pedro51. :( However, you are more than welcome to pop over to the FUN area, day and night and join in with us. Also, visit Jim & Sian's FUN Trade Stand, where you can pick up your name badges (if ordered) whilst having a cuppa and a biccie, and a chat. (y)

See you there,

Jock & Rita. :)

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
:oops: I've not had a ticket but I have got the email confirmation - dated 23 August.

Completely slipped my mind with everything that's been going on - will the email be enough does anyone know please?

Cheers

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
:oops: I've not had a ticket but I have got the email confirmation - dated 23 August.

Completely slipped my mind with everything that's been going on - will the email be enough does anyone know please?

Cheers
I'm not sure Debs, as although you can prove the purchase, etc, their terms and conditions do state, that if tickets are lost or stolen, they will not issue replacements. :(

You didn't opt to collect your ticket at the entry gate by any chance? Some folks do that if they know they won't be at home to receive the envelope.

Good luck sorting it out, and if it helps, here is their Office No in Bourne. 01778 391123
If they have a change of heart, I can collect from their office for you, if need be. (y)

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
I'm not sure Debs, as although you can prove the purchase, etc, their terms and conditions do state, that if tickets are lost or stolen, they will not issue replacements. :(

You didn't opt to collect your ticket at the entry gate by any chance? Some folks do that if they know they won't be at home to receive the envelope.

Good luck sorting it out, and if it helps, here is their Office No in Bourne. 01778 391123
If they have a change of heart, I can collect from their office for you, if need be. (y)

Cheers,

definitely wouldn't have opted for that Jock, I'll give them a ring Monday, thankyou & thanks for the offer that's very kind of you (y)

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
definitely wouldn't have opted for that Jock, I'll give them a ring Monday, thankyou & thanks for the offer that's very kind of you (y)
Hi Debs,
I spoke with Warners when I booked and they told me they'd be sending tickets out from Monday this week 9th. So hopefully yours will arrive very soon.
As we were going to be away we are picking them up at the gate on arrival.
Looking forward to seeing you there ...

Cheers, B & J

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Hi Debs,
I spoke with Warners when I booked and they told me they'd be sending tickets out from Monday this week 9th. So hopefully yours will arrive very soon.

Cheers, B & J
Ours arrived over 2 x weeks ago. :whatthe:

Cheers,

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Hi Debs,

Cheers, B & J

Ta Brian, fingers crossed I've just plonked it with all the post that's been arriving in connection to my Pa's stuff. I can't remember noticing it though.

It'll be nice to see Joyce & yourself:)

Jun 4, 2012
Holbeach st Johns (Spalding)
Funster No
MH
C class Kon-Tiki 645
Exp
9 years. 30 years as a tugger
Just to let you know we will not be able to attend the Lincoln show as my motorhome is still at the Repaires ( 9 Weeks now going into 10 Weeks) Missed to shows Gutted??

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Thanks for letting us know.

If you had tickets for the show, or for the Saturday, if you post details hear, someone may well buy them from you.

Hopefully the repairs will soon be sorted. That's the whole summer gone, so I hope the repairers have a good reason to spoil your enjoyment of the van.

Jun 4, 2019
North licolnshire
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
I'm a newbie
Can you tell me if I can bring my car to the motorhome show. It won't be attached to the motorhome as we haven't a tow bar yet, but we don't live too far and I may need to get to an appointment. So my husband would drive the MH and I would drive the car. Is this allowed. If not we would have to go to the appointment in the MH

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Yes that's absolutely fine. You will need to arrive at the gate together for simplicity with Warner's. When you get to the Fun area, depending on space, you may not be able to park next to your van.

If you can't arrive together, post back here and we'll advise how best to get around it.

Bringing a car of course means you will have plenty of payload to bring beer and wine for all the other Funsters. (y)

Just teasing. :dance2:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back