Rally Lincoln Motorhome Show 2019 (2 Viewers)

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
Yes that's absolutely fine. You will need to arrive at the gate together for simplicity with Warner's. When you get to the Fun area, depending on space, you may not be able to park next to your van.

If you can't arrive together, post back here and we'll advise how best to get around it.

Bringing a car of course means you will have plenty of payload to bring beer and wine for all the other Funsters. (y)

Just teasing. :dance2:
Don’t you mean Marshall’s:)

Jun 4, 2019
North licolnshire
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
I'm a newbie
Yes that's absolutely fine. You will need to arrive at the gate together for simplicity with Warner's. When you get to the Fun area, depending on space, you may not be able to park next to your van.

If you can't arrive together, post back here and we'll advise how best to get around it.

Bringing a car of course means you will have plenty of payload to bring beer and wine for all the other Funsters. (y)

Just teasing. :dance2:
That's great. Thank you for that. Not bothered about where the car goes, it's a little vw up. We can still put our awning up now, just waiting for a hospital appointment and I can see them ringing me while at the show. And it's one I can't change or cancel. Least I can pop in car and get sorted if needed and still have the awning for our dog. Feel so much better. Thank you again.

Mar 15, 2019
Funster No
MH
AutoCruise Stardream
Exp
Newbie April 2019
Our first time at a Motorhome show so just gone for day tickets this year. Hopefully pick up some accessories we didn't realise we couldn't live without.

Was it £53 for the whole thing? I took it as per night so thought it was expensive at £100+ for camping at a Motorhome show.

Will Jim have his stickers?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Was it £53 for the whole thing?
Yep, Club Camping from Thursday through to Monday morning, which includes some free entertainment. Additional purchase needed per person for the main entertainment on Saturday night, ie, The Hollies & The Manfreds.

Jim will no doubt have screen stickers at the FUN Trade Stand. :)

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Mar 15, 2019
Funster No
MH
AutoCruise Stardream
Exp
Newbie April 2019
Thanks, maybe give it a go next time.

Sound like a decent weekend with the entertainment addons.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Thanks to the generosity of Duffie we will now be attending in their place ... yay!!!!!

I filled in the form, stating we were coming instead of them, but can't remember if I said we want bacon butties on Sunday morning, which of course we do (2 adults) ... don't suppose there will be mushrooms though ... ?

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
We will be trading at this show once again. As its the end of the season we will have some special offers. We also do even more special offers for Funsters only, so dont forget to tell me you are a funster!

If anyone is good at crafty things I have lots of Macaw feathers (please don't pull any off Tango).
If you can make things to sell for Jims charity please message me and I will bring some for you.

Feb 12, 2018
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 600SL
Exp
Since 2017
Had planned to arrive Thursday afternoon........ but, have medical appointment on Friday morning......... so, all being well now expect to arrive Friday afternoon.

Apr 25, 2015
broome norfolk
Funster No
MH
fithwheel
Exp
Had planned to arrive Thursday afternoon but now stopping to see friends on the way so all being well expect to arrive Friday late morning Reg

Jun 4, 2019
North licolnshire
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
I'm a newbie
That's great. Thank you for that. Not bothered about where the car goes, it's a little vw up. We can still put our awning up now, just waiting for a hospital appointment and I can see them ringing me while at the show. And it's one I can't change or cancel. Least I can pop in car and get sorted if needed and still have the awning for our dog. Feel so much better. Thank you again.
Yay!!! I've had a phone call from the hospital, my appointment is tomorrow afternoon. Which means we don't need to bring the car. Won't be arriving early now but will be there late afternoon/early evening. I won't have to miss out on all the fun and will be able to relax now.
Sorry Funsters and Marshalls, no extra payload for alcohol.
See you tomorrow, Michaela, Tony and Sam the dog.

BernieTony

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2012
Tamworth
Funster No
MH
Swift Champagne 684
Exp
Since October 2011
Won’t be Arrington until Friday due to unforeseen circumstances

Aug 10, 2018
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 680
Exp
Im a Newbie
Hi Just to let you know we have booked and paid and in previous post said we would be arriving Thursday, but just in case the wardens need to know it will be Friday now as. Lance is less one molar. Sue

Apr 17, 2017
Ferring
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne 840
Exp
Since 2017
Hi Just to let you know we have booked and paid and in previous post said we would be arriving Thursday, but just in case the wardens need to know it will be Friday now as. Lance is less one molar. Sue
Just as long as you don't arrive at 2.30

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Regret that SV Tech will not be able to take weights today because they need either hard tarmac on concrete and there is nowhere convenient without causing Warner's a problem.

They are looking for options for Monday on the way home. If interested, please pop not their stand over the weekend telling them you are Funsters.

Papalima

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 29, 2015
Surrey
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2015
Hi, we're unable to travel as planned, so will be arriving tomorrow, not today as previously posted!

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
Thanks to the generosity of Duffie we will now be attending in their place ... yay!!!!!

I filled in the form, stating we were coming instead of them, but can't remember if I said we want bacon butties on Sunday morning, which of course we do (2 adults) ... don't suppose there will be mushrooms though ... ?
No bacon butties... ??

Apr 6, 2019
Eye, Peterborough, UK
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
FourWinds Windsport 6.8L V10
You may see diversion ahead signs on the final approach but ignore them if coming from the A1. The road closure appears to be past the entrance to the site.

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Good morning Lincoln ralliers. Another beautiful day. :dance2:

Don't forget to check the notice board by the marshall's tent please. Any lost property will there. Olympus lens cover found yesterday waiting to be reunited with the camera.

107 of us here so far. 41 to come. :happy:

Mar 15, 2019
Funster No
MH
AutoCruise Stardream
Exp
Newbie April 2019
Wandering round, first show and having a good time. Not many bargains out there so far., more expensive than online. Haven't found the mhfun stand yet either.

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Nixdorfer No Fun stand as Jim is at the hospital.

No bacon rolls on Sunday either. However we are going to have a MacMillan coffee morning plus a bring and buy Sunday morning. If anyone wants to bring cake, please do. All donations for the cakes will go to to MacMillan.

Don't forget, Funsters Band tonight. Bring your own drinks, nibbles, picnic or 5 course dinners,.

Apr 17, 2017
Ferring
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne 840
Exp
Since 2017
Nixdorfer No Fun stand as Jim is at the hospital.

No bacon rolls on Sunday either. However we are going to have a MacMillan coffee morning plus a bring and buy Sunday morning. If anyone wants to bring cake, please do. All donations for the cakes will go to to MacMillan.

Don't forget, Funsters Band tonight. Bring your own drinks, nibbles, picnic or 5 course dinners,.
Ooooo where is the band and what time ?

Apr 6, 2019
Eye, Peterborough, UK
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
I get the impression a few Funsters like a little drink now again..... Saw these for sale in Lincoln today...... Stealth drink store nicely adapted from Jerry cans..... "Just off to the garage dear to check the timing on the throttle widget......"
IMG_20190920_132726271.jpg

Crazy Cat Lady

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
We will drop in as day visitors tomorrow. We are singing in Lincoln on Sunday evening, so plan A was to visit the show during the day on Sunday & save two trips. But having looked at Sunday's forecast, we think we'd better come tomorrow while it's fine.

The other reason for Sunday would have been to join you all for bacon butties. I'm really sorry to read that Katie is in hospital again.

We won't see so many of you tomorrow as we would have done on Sunday, as there isn't the same daytime focal event, but no doubt we'll run into a few familiar faces around the show. Probably literally in Jane's case - watch your toes if you see a dizzy blonde whizzing about in a black electric wheelchair.

Mar 15, 2019
Funster No
MH
AutoCruise Stardream
Exp
Newbie April 2019
Really blew the budget..between us we spent £7. A hot water bottle (for her) and a MMM magazine deal for me.

Some AMAZING motorhomes but thought the stalls were dissappointing. Prices were high and nowt to tempt me. Came home and ordered what I wanted online and saved about £40

Think I did see 1 funster wearing a badge and spotted all your flags over in the camping area.
Maybe bring the MH and do the full experience next time. Sounds like the evenings are actually the best bit not the show.

Apr 6, 2019
Eye, Peterborough, UK
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Funsters have their own marquee with some.members singing and a bit of karaoke for example.... It's not always made clear that these extra activities are laid on so take it from another fairly new comer...... Definitely bring your bus and meet a few of the gang for a drink in the evening.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back