Lenny's heading South yet again (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
As is usual I've enjoyed your trip. Perhaps even a bit more now we're trying to follow the freebee stay lifestyle.

But, stinky LaManga, which is like Prisoner cell Block H by the Sea! Good god, then IKEA. I'd rather stay in Benidorm, naked for a week.
I agree Dave

we left Alcazares and trundled our way round to La Manga, we carried on as far as we could just so we could say we’d seen it, which tbh was 99% of the way trying to find somewhere to turn around and get the hell out of there.

Concrete structures half built and vandalised that looked awful, areas which looked like their had been a bomb blast, very dirty, desolate and rubbish everywhere.

That was enough for us tbh and we will never, repeat never go again.

But at least we gave it a chance. 😉

Ikea carpark!!, i’ll not comment any more about it but certainly not for us as i’d rather leave the moho on the drive at home.

OP
OP
Lenny HB

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Concrete structures half built and vandalised that looked awful, areas which looked like their had been a bomb blast, very dirty, desolate and rubbish everywhere.
Not what we saw very clean tidy no rubbish nice upmarket holiday place. Good cycle tracks.
Ikea carpark!!, i’ll not comment any more about it but certainly not for us as i’d rather leave the moho on the drive at home.
Good Aire with services perfect for visiting the city, tram stop a few min walk.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
Not what we saw very clean tidy no rubbish

Sorry Lenny

I don’t want to be awkward or personal but do you wear blinkers whilst driving?, i’m not saying the full length of the strip was all the same but we certainly drove through areas that were exactly as i’ve described them. 🤔

Being forced to drive past them, as it’s a narrow strip with a single road in/out, really spoilt it for us.

As I said earlier, we’ve seen it now but it’s certainly not for us, give me Benidorm any day of the week.

OP
OP
Lenny HB

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Sorry Lenny

I don’t want to be awkward or personal but do you wear blinkers whilst driving?, i’m not saying the full length of the strip was all the same but we certainly drove through areas that were exactly as i’ve described them. 🤔

Being forced to drive past them, as it’s a narrow strip with a single road in/out, really spoilt it for us.

As I said earlier, we’ve seen it now but it’s certainly not for us, give me Benidorm any day of the week.
Must be you looked all smart and clean to us, not a place I would go again but didn't see anything wrong with it where as Benidorm we thought was absolutely awful.

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
Must be you looked all smart and clean to us, not a place I would go again but didn't see anything wrong with it where as Benidorm we thought was absolutely awful.

As I said you must be blinkered Lenny

anyway enough 😉👍

89D16510-D198-4BB9-911C-039BD96D64D0.png
4049DDAE-5C2D-4D79-85DB-B63468BCF8B2.png

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
Horses for courses.we don't like Benidorm bur really liked Los Alcazares especially the planes.

I agree, Los Alcazeres is nice but the planes after a while don’t lend themselves to make a nice peaceful relaxing holiday experience.

After a couple of days for us they started to become a bit annoying but not enough to make us move on though

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
If it’s NOT under €12.00 I’m avoiding France in june🤷‍♂️🤔