Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Aug 15, 2019
N Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 728G
Exp
2 years in
Anyone on here, I’ve put deposit on Iveco based 7.8m model 53, i‘m a bit concerned having read elsewhere issues with Carthago‘s, spending 240k I would of hoped for no issues.

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
People spend millions on new house’s and get snagging problems, the same applies if not more to something that travels around, as long as the problems are small and easily fixable by the dealers then all should be good, it’s probably not the motorhome you should worry about…
it’s the dealer that’s going to solve (hopefully) any problems that you have that you should worry about…

Always best to stay local on a site near to the dealers for a couple of days to get used to the van and sort out any niggles…😎

Oh.. and enjoy the van it sounds lovely..👍🏼

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
Be prepared for problems and IF they don't happen you'll feel better. No matter how much you spend there will definitely be faults. I had several issues with mine but everything can be repaired. My most frustrating part was the dealers total lack of customer care.

OP
OP
soppy
Aug 15, 2019
N Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 728G
Exp
2 years in
Be prepared for problems and IF they don't happen you'll feel better. No matter how much you spend there will definitely be faults. I had several issues with mine but everything can be repaired. My most frustrating part was the dealers total lack of customer care.
No problems with Dealer they are top notch sorting problems, I’m more concerned with build quality, I accept things can stop working which is not a big worry but poor workmanship on a van of that money is unacceptable

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
Build quality is generally very good but if you need any spares be prepared to wait a long time we waited 4 months for a control panel (known problem) but Carthago refuse to accept it also some wiper parts and draw locking module so we could not lock the drawers whilst driving, that was fun☹️

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

• HeartHug
Reactions: f6c

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back