It's official, kindness does still exist and community exists in Fun. (1 Viewer)

Feb 12, 2018
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 600SL
Exp
Since 2017
Gosh…..I did not realise there were so many Brian Funsters…..me too. Possibly something to do with our age group, as a popular name in the years following WW11. Don’t know any young folk who have been given the name Brian. :unsure:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Then of course there is that well know "expert dealer of Hymers and Niesmans" that are still yet to call me back, yet to sort the part, yet to give me a price for fitting it despite 3 phone calls and 2 emails of which they have responded to 1. I know we aren't allowed to shame dealers so I won't but the service is diabolical.
Why do we (some of us at least), pander to the likes of Broonfools and Crapperworld? :mad:

coincidently the last time I was in a similar position and having a major panic, that wonderful funster allso called Brian aka Hilldweller came over and sorted that out, so clearly, Brian's are best.!!!!
Oi you, boll........ocks ;) We are all mostly willing to help where/when needed, no matter what our names are. :doh:

Glad to se that you are sorted Paul, especially with the help of a fellow Funster. (y)

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Paul I'm so pleased to see your back on the road and your faith back up so many of us have been helped by this amazing Forum of Motorhome Fun I often wonder if Jim thought what a community this would become, all the years Ed and I were travelling no matter in the UK Europe or Africa we always felt safe because of the Funsters Network, and haganap you are up there with the best of them.
Flairy you are a ⭐

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back