Isabella saucepan and frying pan set. (1 Viewer)

Jun 19, 2018
Perth Scotland
Funster No
MH
Frankia A Class
Exp
We were looking for some pans and really liked the idea of the Tefal Ingenio range with the removable handles but were really put off by the multitude of bad reviews, we have now bought an Isabella set of 3 saucepans with lids one frying pan and two handles for we think an extremely reasonable £69.00 delivered.

Thought we would post this in case anyone out there like us did not know these even existed, not used them yet but seem really good quality.

MillieMoocher

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
40 years under canvas: Motorhome 2016 To 2020
Interesting to see Igenios get a bad review - used ours for 3 years and are quite happy with them. But good that there are alternatives (y)

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Interesting to see Igenios get a bad review - used ours for 3 years and are quite happy with them. But good that there are alternatives (y)
Mine have been fine as well. I wonder what the problem is?

OP
OP
Alex and Lesley
Jun 19, 2018
Perth Scotland
Funster No
MH
Frankia A Class
Exp
My issue was numerous negative reviews regarding Teflon coating coming away, handles rubbing coating away with putting on and removing amongst other things. I apologise if anyone has been offended I was just offering my thoughts as we genuinely did not know whether there was an alternative out there. We really liked the handle removal ideology and the capability of going from hob to oven along with the ability to stack together and save space however it seemed like it might have been an expensive mistake with the Tefal Ingenio but time will tell.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
I use the pan separates between my pans and they still look like new. Have had them a few years now and they get regular use. No non stick coming off on mine. In fact I'm thinking about getting the cheaper set for the van and bringing in the ones from the van to use indoors (the ones in the motorhome are for Induction hobs so a bit overkill really).

Denise

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Either LIDL or ALDI are having saucepan sets in next week with removable handles,,about £30 for 2 frying pans and 2 saucepans,,BUSBY.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Either LIDL or ALDI are having saucepan sets in next week with removable handles,,about £30 for 2 frying pans and 2 saucepans,,BUSBY.

Just checked online and it's Aldi. They have sold out on line! Wonder how many there will be in the shops. I won't be able to get them as we're off to France on Tuesday.

Denise

Mar 8, 2016
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2009
I looked on-line just now & they were available but when I read the detail I discovered not for induction hobs which is what I use in the M/Home so no use to me. Shame as I would have bought them otherwise, seems a great deal. Maybe the Isabella ones for me.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back