LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
Rides like a lunatic in Moto GP ( motorcycle) racing and just as a coincidence he is known as Crazy Joe! explains a lot!

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Rides like a lunatic in Moto GP ( motorcycle) racing and just as a coincidence he is known as Crazy Joe! explains a lot!
Never heard of him being called Crazy Joe his normal handle is "The Maniac" gave himself the name.

Edit:
Just checked, Crazy Joe was one of his early nick names.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
He needs to have a word with Tyson Fury’s farmer mate.

£25k will do it.

H, beat me to it Chris I was just going to post that when I saw your reply.

Don't eat boar meat is the moral.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nasher

Free Member
May 6, 2016
Pontardawe
Funster No
MH
Pug Boxer
Exp
Since 2013
Confusion maybe that it is Andrea Iannone - MotogGP rider

I haven't be able to find any details of the hearing, other than Aprilia's statement that they are appealing

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Confusion maybe that it is Andrea Iannone - MotogGP rider

I haven't be able to find any details of the hearing, other than Aprilia's statement that they are appealing
1585765023763.png

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
How come he gets a ban and the out and out cheat and dangerous rider Marquez keeps on getting away with all sorts
You could say the same about any GP rider when the red mist appears in the visor (WSB and BSB as well) its all down to money, take away the big names and *sporting* riders and no one will watch it, its modern Gladiators, they all know what they are doing having started at 5 or 6 in Europe on mini bikes and then headhunted for their talent. Dangerous midgets is what I call them they all add a few inches to their real height ( I know Giuntoli and Davies are supposed to be over 6 foot but are about 8 stone wet through!) A local dealer to us once had a set of Loris Capirossi leathers on display 4 foot 2! on a 200 bhp bike, theres your answer!

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
You could say the same about any GP rider when the red mist appears in the visor (WSB and BSB as well) its all down to money, take away the big names and *sporting* riders and no one will watch it, its modern Gladiators, they all know what they are doing having started at 5 or 6 in Europe on mini bikes and then headhunted for their talent. Dangerous midgets is what I call them they all add a few inches to their real height ( I know Giuntoli and Davies are supposed to be over 6 foot but are about 8 stone wet through!) A local dealer to us once had a set of Loris Capirossi leathers on display 4 foot 2! on a 200 bhp bike, theres your answer!
tell me another rider who has taken out the lead bike on the last lap of the last race costing a man the championship .. Tell me another rider who has been caught laying rubber on a grid position the night before a race.... tell me another rider who has wound up another by barging him repeatedly even though he was a lap behind.. OK, you can say he has pulled it back a bit now, but he only got where he is by cheating in every way he could think of..
Oh, and tell me another who grinned like a cheshire cat on the news a fellow rider had binned it big time
What a nice man.. No.. wait a minute.. the other thing.. what a total scumbag

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
Andre Iannoni has been banned for 18 months for drug offences. Aprillia are appealing the ban as the panel accepted that he took it without knowledge as it was in his food.
There is no excuse for Doping, it is the athlete's responsibility to know what is going in their body, its not the coach or management they can be culpable but ultimate responsibility is the athlete.

An example you can buy cheap vitamins that were mixed up in a cement mixer, the batch of substances that were in that mixer beforehand may have contained banned substances. This means the batch you think is cheap and wholesome is actually contaminated and when you get tested will get you banned. Not knowing something is in the food you ate is no excuse.

OP
OP
TheTwoOfUs
Jul 24, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
I think he is a supremely gifted rider but I don't particularly like him. I think his belief in his invincibility will however be his downfall. He has so far got away with his crashes due no doubt in part to him being so near the floor when he slides off. One day though he might not be so fortunate and not get away with it. If that's the case it will be interesting to see if having had a "biggy" he then modifies his aggressive riding style. Until then he will continue winning.

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
tell me another rider who has taken out the lead bike on the last lap of the last race costing a man the championship .. Tell me another rider who has been caught laying rubber on a grid position the night before a race.... tell me another rider who has wound up another by barging him repeatedly even though he was a lap behind.. OK, you can say he has pulled it back a bit now, but he only got where he is by cheating in every way he could think of..
Oh, and tell me another who grinned like a cheshire cat on the news a fellow rider had binned it big time
What a nice man.. No.. wait a minute.. the other thing.. what a total scumbag
Capirossi knocked Takada off to win 250 championship.

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
Capirossi knocked Takada off to win 250 championship.
I rest my case they are all as bad as each other, all very talented but *determined* I think is the best way to describe them. There are characters in each class, its only when the apology is not forthcoming or accepted that teddies get thrown out of prams.
I remember many, many years ago seeing the Suzuki mechanics tampering with the Yamaha Pit bikes, they had the Passola mopeds to zoom about the paddock and all of a sudden they all read assola . Very funny and harmless.

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
Laguna seca, Rossi vs Stoner, that was a scrub.

Didn't Stoner fall off all on his own, through trying to hard to stay with Rossi?

Ian

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back