How many days before you need.... (1 Viewer)

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
We both shower every day use about 35 Lt of water a day cassette last 3 days and we carry a spare so we can last 4-5 days with ease, miss a shower 6 days.
Current van has a stupid swivel bowl toilet last one had a bench one, that would last 4 days.

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
We are lucky as since buying the tag axle we only refilled once last Xmas on our 3 week break the fresh water tank as it holds 300 litres. It easily lasted 2 weeks and that's 2 people shower every day. We don't use water wisely but that's only because we now have plenty. Emptying waste tank is weekly or when we can as this holds i think 150 litres. The weak point in the toilet as this is 1-2 days no more. But we do have a spare cassette which at present i have never used but it is there just in case.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
TinaL would probably say to me that I would miss that one as well in the dark, My response to her...well in that instance, you could offer to hold it for me dear:D I know, I know TMI again!, sorry folks.
Les
Ah, in that case you'd need this one ... so long as you can stick it in there ...!

OP
OP
yodeli
Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Do they go two at a time? Always been a mystery to me why when we go to a dance or something that the women always go to the loo two at a time ......... or maybe it's just a Scottish thing:whistle:

No, French girls do the same, and of course as you don't have similar prob you don't know why.
Very easy.... Let me explain! Dirty old gits (or even youngish ones) get rid of the girls'doors'locker. So .....The second girl is there to "hold" the door while the first one is having ... whatever! We... girls don't need that! Usually if we want to see a man without his trousers and pants on, we just propose..... and guess what?..... never seen a man saying no!:whistle::p:LOL:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
If there are 3 of us in the van we can go 14 days before needing to empty the loo. If its just me and Siân then its around a month. Fresh water lasts a week if 3 people are showering every day. (y)

May 13, 2016
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
eight years in theory, a newby in practice!!!
No, French girls do the same, and of course as you don't have similar prob you don't know why.
Very easy.... Let me explain! Dirty old gits (or even youngish ones) get rid of the girls'doors'locker. So .....The second girl is there to "hold" the door while the first one is having ... whatever! We... girls don't need that!
Ah, thank you that explains a lot. I've spent sleepless nights trying to get my head around women going to the loo two at a time.
Now the other thing that keeps me awake at night.
Is the earth flat? :LOL:

kelpie

Free Member
Feb 1, 2015
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E745
Exp
3 years
Ah, thank you that explains a lot. I've spent sleepless nights trying to get my head around women going to the loo two at a time.
Now the other thing that keeps me awake at night.
Is the earth flat? :LOL:
For years I thought rampant lesbianism as the girls went to lav together. Wasted many an evening thinking waste of time with them:D. Ah you live and learn.
Only guys that went to toilet together were Patrick Fitzgerald and Gerald Fitzpatrick, ooh matron.
John

Oct 27, 2017
Perth
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since 2014
Cassette 2 - 2.5 days. Water, I add 20-30 litres a day and dispose of same volume of grey waste daily. Includes two showers, washing up etc.

I carry all the fresh water in a watering can, and all the grey in a “grey” container. Cannot be bothered with hoses, finding and reversing over motorhome “stations”. Annoying when there’s a queue of motorhomes each wanting to load up with 100-150 litres of water.

Very eco-friendly and consumes a few calories...:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back