Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jun 24, 2020
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline B690
Exp
Since July 2020
Morning all,
Can anyone PM me an email address in Horrex apart from info@ e.g. parts or serice?
Ta

OP
OP
MrDean
Jun 24, 2020
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline B690
Exp
Since July 2020
Can Miriad help. I think they are the UK distributor. https://www.miriad-products.com/
Thanks Jim,
I have already but they don't know the part number for the item on the Horrex website so are unable to order it.
Info@ is far from it hence my post. Phones get rerouted and unanswered.
I have tasked Travelworld with obtaining it as a Plan B and will be reaching out higher up the food chain via LinkedIn either tomorrow or Wednesday.
If I get and result I will update this post.

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
Thanks Jim,
I have already but they don't know the part number for the item on the Horrex website so are unable to order it.
Info@ is far from it hence my post. Phones get rerouted and unanswered.
I have tasked Travelworld with obtaining it as a Plan B and will be reaching out higher up the food chain via LinkedIn either tomorrow or Wednesday.
If I get and result I will update this post.

Post a photo of the part that you are after on this thread as you never know, a Funster may have the answer. (y)

OP
OP
MrDean
Jun 24, 2020
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline B690
Exp
Since July 2020
Post a photo of the part that you are after on this thread as you never know, a Funster may have the answer. (y)
The url below takes you to the manuals section. Scrolling down there is the section titled Replacement Parts within there is Door Mesh Replacement. The replacement mesh is what I am after:

Horrex manuals

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
If it is the cords that have snapped, then it's an easy but fiddly job that I and other Fubsters have replaced.
If it's the mesh that's ripped or damaged and you have no joy with Miriad or Horrex , then PM me as I may be able to help.

OP
OP
MrDean
Jun 24, 2020
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline B690
Exp
Since July 2020
If it is the cords that have snapped, then it's an easy but fiddly job that I and other Fubsters have replaced.
If it's the mesh that's ripped or damaged and you have no joy with Miriad or Horrex , then PM me as I may be able to help.
Thanks,
I have already done the fiddly rethreading last year which was interesting, but now I need the mesh.
If I get nowhere with Horrex I will PM you (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back