Hi to everyone... Newbies from Somerset (1 Viewer)

lilacben

Free Member
Aug 30, 2015
wellington. somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hi my husband and I have just bought our first motorhome it is a Lunar Moonstar 570 1998 end kitchen.... So looking forward to chatting with other owners and getting all the tips we can. We live in Somerset on the Devon boarder so looking forward to touring around some beautiful places. We have only had it for a week but took it down to Cornwall last week for a few days..my husband has taken to driving it very quickly and we feel quite at home now already.... Love the fact that other mobile homes wave up to us on the road..and of course we always wave back.!

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
welcome animated smiley.gif

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Welcome from Guernsey. Thanks also for confirming that we still wave to each other. I am a returnee after a long break and used to have VW Dormobile conversion and in those far of days we VW ers always waved to each other. The Dormobile is long gone but my rebirth looks very promising with a Hymer. Enjoy, I have been made to feel most welcome here.

Clive

Spots

Free Member
May 8, 2015
Reading
Funster No
MH
Compass Avantgard
Exp
I'm a newbie
Welcome folks. I was really chuffed when On my first 2 trips this summer, I waved and received a wave back. However yesterday returning from Bath I waved to 4 Motorhomes and received non back, I even have my Funsters sticky on the windscreen.
Nevertheless I shall still wave .

Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
Hiya and welcome to the crazy world of Motorhomes, nip over to Lydford great pub with real home cooked food "The Castle" The gorge is well worth a visit.

Stagman

Free Member
Aug 19, 2015
North Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3yrs
Welcome folks. I was really chuffed when On my first 2 trips this summer, I waved and received a wave back. However yesterday returning from Bath I waved to 4 Motorhomes and received non back, I even have my Funsters sticky on the windscreen.
Nevertheless I shall still wave .

We have to remember not to wave at other MHs when we are in the car.....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back