Here we go again!!!! The bring and buy music festival 2014 (1 Viewer)

Val

Free Member
Jul 18, 2014
Funster No
MH
Motorhome
Exp
I tag along
Would anyone that is on site be able to confirm if Mary & Roger Wild have arrived safely last night as I am unable to contact them by phone I am guessing the signal is rubbish. They are in a Black Dodge Ram Hemi with Caravan rather than a trailer?? Thanks in advance

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We were due in today with the whole family plus dog, but a rather large spanner has disrupted our plans and we may now not be able to make it all. :cry:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
were on our way look out the drill.s are coming yipeeeeeeeeeee

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Would anyone that is on site be able to confirm if Mary & Roger Wild have arrived safely last night as I am unable to contact them by phone I am guessing the signal is rubbish. They are in a Black Dodge Ram Hemi with Caravan rather than a trailer?? Thanks in advance

A large caravan pulled by a large black vehicle arrived here on site last night.
I assume this is the unit in question.
Phone and internet signals here at Wrenbury are not good.
Brisey.

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
sorry Paul had to turn round and go home problem with the van

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hope the rain eases off where you are. Its sunny and hot here in London with no wind.

Have a great evening everyone and hope the weather is good for you all tomorrow xxxxxxxxxx

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Nooooooo!!!!
Somebody make those bells stop!!!! The sooner they demolish the church and build a marina on it, the better!

At least Haggers will be up for the bacon butties, or will he?????

May 12, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer
is that bacon I can smell....the sun is out and it's that time on a Sunday morning

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
Mega weekend!!
We have just landed back home and want to say huge thanks to Paul and Nikki and all the marshals - what a magic do :party3: Could have done with a tad less rain on Saturday morning, and I believe some people complained about it being a bit windy on Thursday night :giggler: we slept through it with our Kampa Rally awning >:) The sunshine was as ordered - cracking the flags all Thursday and Friday - and this morning just in time for the great bacon butty fry-up. This was our first Bring and Buy Midsummer music festival but hopefully not our last - even if we didn't manage to sell anything!
I enjoyed my cocktails, my bacon butty, the musical entertainment and especially meeting all the Funsters and putting faces to screen names.
The church bells never bothered us, but I would cheerfully have wrung the cockerels neck with his early morning wake up call :devil: - perhaps Skye should have chased him instead of the chicken :roflmto:

Dogeared

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 16, 2013
Blackburn
Funster No
MH
Eldiss autoquest 155
Exp
Since 2011
Big thank you to everyone who organised the weekend. Did not want to leave, I think even the rain didn't dampen any spirits. Good company, great atmosphere,what more could anyone want.

Thanks again

Baz, Margaret and Charlie

Reactions: JaG

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Just back from Wrenbury great wekend again thanks to Paul and all volunteers who make it a good meet, also the band for a excellent night in the pub great entertainment, met up with some friends and a good time was had by all. Pete & Lynn

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
MH in storage,stuff shoved in fridge, sitting with a cup tea after a magical weekend in Wrenbury. It was so good to be back with friends for fun and laughter.

It takes a huge amount of time to organise and great energy to run ,so a big THANK YOU to Paul and Nikki for the organising and running ,Graham and Tony for marshalling,all the bacon buttie cooks and makers and the band entertainers and Mike for the little C
Cadac legs advice. Fabulous weekend!

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Just arrived home, totally knackered!

What a fantastic weekend! Thanks to the Haggernuts and their band of helpers, this was an outstanding rally.

I loved Tony's idea of a silent disco, it would keep the Landlady happy in the early hours!!!!!! Champer's and Sheriff's boom box didn't go down too well with the management!!!:LOL:

See you all soon folks!:smirk:

drago35uk

Free Member
Aug 25, 2009
Newhey
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Home now, many thanks to everyone who made this weekend such a success. Paul,Nikki and Tara our hosts,superb job as usual.
Graham and Tony the best greeters and parkers in the business and the bacon buttie crew Nikki,Carol,Jean and Lucille. Going to get an early night now and Heidi is already asleep,probably for a week:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
Another good weekend. Thanks to all who helped to organise. It was good to catch up with old friends and meet some new ones.

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Back safe and sound, only 5 hours home...but we did see some lovely welsh countryside.

Thanks to everyone who made this weekend so special, we had a great time.

It was lovely to catch up with everyone and we couldn't of had nicer neighbours (you know who you are!).

Cheers to new friends and old xx

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Home safe and sound. We would like to say a big thanks to everyone for a great weekend - except the cooks and management of the Cotton Arms!

I hope Paul can run this rally again next year, preferably somewhere else! The management don't deserve our business or company.

Ginny

Oct 22, 2012
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T590
Exp
Thanks Paul and Nikki, once again we have enjoyed your event. Thanks to all who helped . We have just returned from the Sunday evening music . Super time thanks to the band and the support acts. Rex and Cherry. Please ignore reports of me dancing.

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Beautiful morning here at Wrenbury. Funsters just rising from their beds preparing to go home. Fabulous night last night with the band...the hall was packed to capacity.
Thanks to all Funsters for making our Assistant Marshaling job so easy. It has been lovely meeting (old) friends and making new ones.
Huge thanks to Paul & Nikki for yet another fantastic get together and to Tony & Jackie and the Customer Liaison Officer Dave and the music bands...most of all the funsters who made it such a success.
See you all next year...if not before.

Dec 23, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Since 2002. Previous Motorhomes, 3 X Autotrail. Rapido and 2 Adria Coral Supreme.
After all the previous years Bring & Buy experience, it can sometimes be hard to maintain the standard set, let alone better it. However, Paul & Nikki have raised the bar yet again and provided the launchpad for another terrific Rally, aided and abbeted by the "Weather" of course. The great thing about the Bring & Buy is that there are always so many people we know and each time we get to know more Funsters. Well done guys, to Paul & Nikki [I never got to try the "30" cocktail!!!!"] and to the assistant Marshalls and helpers and of the course all the Entertainers.
Well done everyone, We really enjoyed ourselves.

All the Best
Steve & Anne

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
That worked. Didn't it just !!

Many thanks to Team Haganap.

And what a performance by the impressive musicians Sir Rex and his Travelling Troubadours. Dame Penelope's earthy, nay, raunchy performance as the backing group found many a man adjusting his clothing. The last time she put on a performance like this was the 1939 Support Our Boys event at the village fete of Morton in the Marshes, when so many of our boys were supported the local confessional was running a 24 hour shift system and two priests were retired on health grounds.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
GREAT WEEKEND..
Thanks to absolutely everyone....

Now having a cuppa then off to look at why my solar panel seems a bit naff..

panda

Free Member
Dec 16, 2011
notts
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
since 1996
:censored:Just arrived home safely, and would like to thank everyone for a wonderful weekend. I cannot comment on my behaviour, least said and all that!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back