Having a tipple or more...then posting on Fun. (1 Viewer)

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I have a rule: Don’t send emails or post on forums when I’m pistolated.

I manage that most of the time......easier recently as I don’t drink much these days...........

Oh,and another tip.......don’t post what you wouldn’t say face to face. :giggle:
I actually would say what I thought f2f, no point in being 2 faced.

Jun 12, 2016
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Globecar Revolution
Exp
Since 2006
Alcohol Free during June..me included to enable me to give a better appraisal of my findings...
I think I may get a trip to Coventry if I gave you my opinion of that idea
Alcohol may be / is bad for you but we are all going to end up dead at some point
You may live longer abstaining or it may just feel like it :drink:

Grummyb

Free Member
Dec 31, 2020
Corby
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since about 2013
Oh and my bad spelling is not down to alcohol it's because my very girly fingers turn into cucumbers when I go near a keyboard and I forget to read what I think I've typed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I actually suggested a long time ago if it was possible to have a participating cut off curfew time where we voluntarily enrolled in not being able to post by XXX time. I'd sign up for sure. Things most days go over my head and I shrug them off but if ive had a few wines Im more inclined to bite.
I would have to set my time at 2pm on rugby weekends.:giggle:

deleted79651

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
I think I may get a trip to Coventry if I gave you my opinion of that idea
Alcohol may be / is bad for you but we are all going to end up dead at some point
You may live longer abstaining or it may just feel like it :drink:
Reality is an illusion caused by lack of alcohol; and 'ad hoc' means that the wine has run out ... ; and if your wife drives you to drink, it saves paying for a taxi, so remember to say 'Thank you, darling', and sound as though you mean it, 'cos once you can fake sincerity, you've really cracked it ... :ROFLMAO:

Steve

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Just an observation...
has anyone ever noticed if the OP has had, that's difficult to say....a little falling down water or similar before posting or replying here on Fun..I guess I have.....noticed that the wording or the meaning come out a little different than how they intended it to be...I put all my misspelled words and bad grammar to being in the sun for too long...not the beer and red wine I had for lunch...sorry....with my lunch.
I know at times a little agro..long time since I used that term....is quite evident..is it drinkies or genuine feelings....I just wondered if every one on Fun could agree to go Alcohol Free during June..me included to enable me to give a better appraisal of my findings...
Of course honesty will be of primary importance..... no-one will be there to check on you....if you cannot manage it then please continue posting otherwise we might get a false negitive or positive....whatever...
Good luck, let's stay friends during these trying times.....🤔😀🥴🇪🇦
I'm wondering how many you've had :wine::wine::wine::wine::wine::wine::wine::wine::wine::wine::wine::wine::wine::wine::wine::wine:

OP
OP
jumar

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
This morning we have had a fairly tough MTB ride...in 25° to 30° Spanish heat...on return we serviced the van, re- loaded, and drove some twisting traffic free roads...arrived at tonight's stopover....had lunch with wine and beer....the story ends there...other than to say...at no time did I offer to go Alcohol free in order to make my postings more palatable...

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Just an observation..
I just had a little (or a lot) of falling down water or similar before posting, can you tell ?
I put all my misspelled words and bad grammar to being in the sun for too long...not the beer and red wine I had for lunch (hic) I know at times a little agro..long time since I used that term....is quite evident..is it drinkies or genuine feelings....I’ve decide to go Alcohol Free during June to enable me to give a better appraisal of my findings...also I’m sure that if I lose a few (quite a few) kg I’ll be able to keep up with Judith on our bikes.

Go for it

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back