Having a tipple or more...then posting on Fun. (1 Viewer)

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Just an observation...
has anyone ever noticed if the OP has had, that's difficult to say....a little falling down water or similar before posting or replying here on Fun..I guess I have.....noticed that the wording or the meaning come out a little different than how they intended it to be...I put all my misspelled words and bad grammar to being in the sun for too long...not the beer and red wine I had for lunch...sorry....with my lunch.
I know at times a little agro..long time since I used that term....is quite evident..is it drinkies or genuine feelings....I just wondered if every one on Fun could agree to go Alcohol Free during June..me included to enable me to give a better appraisal of my findings...
Of course honesty will be of primary importance..... no-one will be there to check on you....if you cannot manage it then please continue posting otherwise we might get a false negitive or positive....whatever...
Good luck, let's stay friends during these trying times.....🤔😀🥴🇪🇦

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Just an observation...
has anyone ever noticed if the OP has had, that's difficult to say....a little falling down water or similar before posting or replying here on Fun..I guess I have.....noticed that the wording or the meaning come out a little different than how they intended it to be...I put all my misspelled words and bad grammar to being in the sun for too long...not the beer and red wine I had for lunch...sorry....with my lunch.
I know at times a little agro..long time since I used that term....is quite evident..is it drinkies or genuine feelings....I just wondered if every one on Fun could agree to go Alcohol Free during June..me included to enable me to give a better appraisal of my findings...
Of course honesty will be of primary importance..... no-one will be there to check on you....if you cannot manage it then please continue posting otherwise we might get a false negitive or positive....whatever...
I am putting it down to lockdown fever. I know we are all starting to get out and about but it needs 2 or3 trips to “reset” the grumpiness factor.
I have noticed it too :(

marchie

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Almost teetotal; I can be as joyful as I wish, or, according to Elaine, 'a right grumpy old git', depending upon my mood, Villa's latest football performance/result and how much dog crap I have had to freestyle slalom around during the daily walk ... :rolleyes:

Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 13, 2014
Leeds - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
40+
I am putting it down to lockdown fever. I know we are all starting to get out and about but it needs 2 or3 trips to “reset” the grumpiness factor.
I have noticed it too :(
Yes,it’s sad because so often it’s very clear that friendliness has gone out of a thread to be replaced with aggressiveness,too many armchair lawyers giving judgement as opposed to fellow Funsters giving an opinion.

OP
OP
jumar

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Almost teetotal; I can be as joyful as I wish, or, according to Elaine, 'a right grumpy old git', depending upon my mood, Villa's latest football performance/result and how much dog crap I have had to freestyle slalom around during the daily walk ... :rolleyes:

Steve
OMG I've reached out to a Clarat and Blue follower....my Dad used to take me to Villa Park in the late fifties early sixties...he told me we were going to watch football...I soon learnt not to believe adults especially parents...I left home as soon as I was legally allowed to do so, the I found Man Utd...all has been well since....😲👍🇪🇦

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Just an observation...
Good luck, let's stay friends during these trying times.....🤔😀🥴
What a great Idea Martin

I’ll sponsor you £50 to a charity of your choice if you don’t have any more to drink from now until the end of June

jumartoo can be adjudicator

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
Just an observation...
Blimey, you started early :rolleyes: .

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
Yes,it’s sad because so often it’s very clear that friendliness has gone out of a thread to be replaced with aggressiveness,too many armchair lawyers giving judgement as opposed to fellow Funsters giving an opinion.
Are you sure, are you on the right site, not here surely 🤣🤣

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Just an observation...
Sorry, can you pick another month, We have 4 Scottish meets going on throughout June so cant do that one but yes I will hold my hands up. I can be guilty at times.

Boris7

Banned
Jan 27, 2020
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Burford
Exp
1 year
I just wondered if every one on Fun could agree to go Alcohol Free during June..me included to enable me to give a better appraisal of my findings...
Sorry, count me out.

Been on furlough since April 2020, not worked (in my ids try since March 2020) not been able to attend motorsport and about to start getting back to trackside BBQ’s with my friends, been waiting over a year to drink with my mates.

As for agro in posts due to a “little help from Jack Daniels” I’m on another forum that due to its nature has few women, and lots of gob shite males, they have a rule that everything said between 10pm and 8am is ignored the next day.

Only been in one bust up on here, and truth is I knew 2 others were let’s say light headed, and we had a good laugh about it later.

Realist

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 4, 2018
Wales last time I checked.
Funster No
MH
Caravan: Buccaneer
Exp
Caravan before 2000 / Motorhome From 2018 to 22 / Now Caravan again.
Well sat in our MoHo having a nuki and watching last nights UFC.
image.jpg

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
OMG I've reached out to a Clarat and Blue follower....my Dad used to take me to Villa Park in the late fifties early sixties...he told me we were going to watch football...I soon learnt not to believe adults especially parents...I left home as soon as I was legally allowed to do so, the I found Man Utd...all has been well since....😲👍🇪🇦
Looking at your avatar you’re local for a Man U fan😂😂.

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
I have a rule: Don’t send emails or post on forums when I’m pistolated.

I manage that most of the time......easier recently as I don’t drink much these days...........

Oh,and another tip.......don’t post what you wouldn’t say face to face. :giggle:

OP
OP
jumar

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Looking at your avatar you’re local for a Man U fan😂😂.
We are Worldwide.... had 25 years in Brum and 22 in Sheffield, hence being a Man Utd supporter.....Barca and the Madrid clubs are not to my liking... I'll stick with Man Utd.....👍🇪🇦😃

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
We are Worldwide.... had 25 years in Brum and 22 in Sheffield, hence being a Man Utd supporter.....Barca and the Madrid clubs are not to my liking... I'll stick with Man Utd.....👍🇪🇦😃
You are definitely world wide. Every where but Manchester 😂😂😂.

marchie

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
Burstner
You need to be able to suffer to be a Villa Fan! My first game was Boxing Day 1964 when we beat West Ham 3-1, and it's never really improved after that :ROFLMAO: Nigel Sims in goal, Cammy Fraser & Charlie Aitken at full back, Vic Crowe, John Sleeuw van Hoek & Alan Deakin Half Back Line,
Tommy Ewing, Jimmy McEwan, Derek Dougan, Phil Woosnam [newly transferred from the Hammers], and Harry Burrows up front.

West Ham had the 'B Squad' [John Bond, Peter Brabrook, Ronnie Boyce, Ken Brown, Jack Burkett, Eddie Bovington, Johnny Byrne] amongst a squad of very talented players. And Jim Standen played in goal, and also cricket for Worcestershire, who were captained by Don Kenyon at the time. Don's younger daughter, Susan, was in the same class as me, and all the boys were given autograph sheets of the Worcestershire squad! Very Happy Days!

Steve

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I actually suggested a long time ago if it was possible to have a participating cut off curfew time where we voluntarily enrolled in not being able to post by XXX time. I'd sign up for sure. Things most days go over my head and I shrug them off but if ive had a few wines Im more inclined to bite.

Grummyb

Free Member
Dec 31, 2020
Corby
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since about 2013
I wonder if this is why old Mo keeps posting crap jokes it's because he's half cut

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back