Glencoe skiing

Discussion in 'General Skiing Chat' started by Red Dragon, Jan 12, 2018.

1. olley

olley Funster

Ratings:
    +7,766
    Hi Lorger I doubt we will be coming up in the RV so just take my booking, I will ring them today to say I am going to be a day late. Don't want any money just make a donation to lifeboats or Alzheimer's.
    I have it booked from today till Friday, then again on Saturday for one night till Sunday. When I booked it Friday night wasn't available so I envisioned moving off the pitch for one night, and then back on again on Saturday. That was all that was available.
    Week after next is fully booked, school holidays.

• Like it Like it x 1
  2. Red Dragon

Red Dragon Funster

Ratings:
    +2,390
    @lorger no problem if you get up here,make yourself known we are in the Hymer with the Manx plate:clap2:

• Like it Like it x 1
  3. olley

olley Funster

Ratings:
    +7,766
    Can't get a new Maf, had to order from the states, 3-11 days delivery so sorry RD won't be going. Had a chat to sil about hotel but not keen so no Glen Coe this year.:(

4. lorger

lorger Funster

Ratings:
    +15,955
    Olley thanks for the pitch shame you couldn't make it, hopefully be another chance once Steve has turned me into a pro skier

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Marty Gilly and Pup

Marty Gilly and Pup Funster

Ratings:
    +1,116
    Hello. Can anyone confirm how level or otherwise the Glencoe Mountain Resort Car park is?

Booked in there with hook up next week and I’d like to make an omelette of an even thickness!

Do I need some ramps/planks/telephone directories?

Cheers

6. lorger

lorger Funster

Ratings:
    +15,955
    The pitches are pretty level with just a gentle slope on the higher numbered one 9&10. I stayed on 10 and had to drive on to the second level of my ramps but the van next to me didn't bother