Glad to say we love it.

Apr 30, 2015
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML-T
Exp
Muddle though
This thread is for the general discussion of the How To Glad to say we love it.. Please add to the discussion here.
Ok MaryE posting what I assume is your original post , so we can all stop loving our selves and love your post ,not bad for a first post , and HELLO and welcome , to much posting so of to post elsewhere 😂 😂 😂 👍3B10E266-A38A-4312-BAC7-B868AD22A50F.jpeg

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Beginner
Well we seem to have got a discussion going with no obvious topic.

Of course we could discuss what 'How To Glad to say we love it.' means when translated to English, but we might need more pedants than just me.
It may be better to have no obvious topic,after all,most posts end up going off on numerous tangents,do they not? So,if we start off without a topic,we cannot be accused of going off topic. Seems nice and woolly to me,but I’m the wrong side of a few pints of some very nice Doombar,so couldn’t really care less!:LOL:
No shortage of pedants normally on here,maybe one such will come up with a translation for us?(y)

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
It may be better to have no obvious topic,after all,most posts end up going off on numerous tangents,do they not? So,if we start off without a topic,we cannot be accused of going off topic. Seems nice and woolly to me,but I’m the wrong side of a few pints of some very nice Doombar,so couldn’t really care less!:LOL:
No shortage of pedants normally on here,maybe one such will come up with a translation for us?(y)

I think you mean the 'right' side of the Doombar

Two 'Pedants have liked your post but neither have offered a translation.

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services