Funsters stickers, why don't you...? (1 Viewer)

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Not forgetting the happy hardcore scene
Which we are currently still involved in :)
Had to google that
IMG_1640.PNG

Thing is a smiley flag isn't a funsters flag.
Unless it says Fun on it it isn't one.
We've been on CCC rallies when the kids were younger and put up our proper funster flag so they'd know where we were parked up when playing out. We've had a few comments about it , jokes about " is it a swingers club! " So binned it :Eeek::rofl: The window sticker still gets the odd comment , but it's not as in your face as a flag !

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
........because it's the spitting image of an Acid House Smiley Face and fellow Funsters don't want to be identified by the cops as drug smugglers.:rolleyes::D

I think the cops would be more concerned if they realised that the person concerned was a MH Funster.

My sticker's pretty faded-out by now, but I can't replace it - it's bonded to the glass so tightly even one of Kim Jong-un's finest armaments wouldn't shift it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Mine was given to me by porkster!!

It's on my offside wing mirror,,, no one has ever said anything to me about it,, yet,, but a bloke in Canterbury asked if it was the aciiiid sticker from the era of the rave! Lolol.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
We've got two - one each side of the windscreen.

I've never seen another one on the road though. A few on aires but that's all.

Paul and Kate

LIFE MEMBER
May 1, 2016
Stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
Auto sleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2015
Is that still going/thriving?
Yeah still going strong
We have a local rave every third Saturday
Start 21.00 finish 6.00 am then off to the after party till around 9.00
Getting too old to do the full events but still try lol
There's some big events in Birmingham and Bristol and they even do a
Hardcore till I die event in lorrette de Mar which is over 4 days

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
If the police stopped our van , and checked our van for drugs they would have field day. We go away with a very big box of them.

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
We have only ever seen two funster stickers. 1 was in the new forest at setthorns, but the occupants weren't in - or chose to avoid me:rolleyes: and the other was on the Aire du Camping Car - St Valery Sur Somme last Friday 31/08, but they were leaving as I was walking the dogs around. - Common denominator somewhere me thinks.:cautious:

OP
OP
Just smiffy
May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
We got ours from @old-mo and have one on the front screen, seen a couple on the road and one on a site in Spain but met two who didn't have sticker on display in Europe....

Vanman

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2016
Runcorn
Funster No
MH
Roadscout R PVC
Exp
March 2017
I have no sticker, but parked next to one at both Cornish Farm and Doubletrees on our first proper 'away'. (y) :)

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
There is always fun when you see a sticker on another van. We always seem to bump into people we know. But we found a few very strange people coming over if we put the flag up.

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
What are your reasons for/not displaying a funsters sticker...?

Because I might end up parked next to one MHF's Daily Mail readership whom I've crossed swords with in a Br..(You Know What) thread, or pretty much any other thread for that matter. :)

Rest assured that if I actually see another Brit on an aire, and by some fluke end up talking to them, my MHF use and username will not be getting a mention.

May 4, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2000
I was just getting ready to put my sticker on the MH, I am surprised that it needs sticking on the outside of the window, or am I doing something wrong. If it does go on the outside does it cope with the rain and an occasional polish?

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Because I might end up parked next to one MHF's Daily Mail readership whom I've crossed swords with in a Br..(You Know What) thread, or pretty much any other thread for that matter. :)

Rest assured that if I actually see another Brit on an aire, and by some fluke end up talking to them, my MHF use and username will not be getting a mention.

You should stand proud and defend the strength of your belief's and convictions :D

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
If it does go on the outside does it cope with the rain and an occasional polish?

Yes, because it never rains at funster Rallies and because hardly any funster ralliers are from Poland.

MillieMoocher

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
40 years under canvas: Motorhome 2016 To 2020
I was just getting ready to put my sticker on the MH, I am surprised that it needs sticking on the outside of the window, or am I doing something wrong. If it does go on the outside does it cope with the rain and an occasional polish?
Dunno if you're doing something wrong, but mines inside the windscreen and would be hard to fit otherwise.

Maybe there's 2 types (of sticker) ? Collected ours at Peterborough from the stand.

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
one on drovers side habitation window, and a new blue poster which I put up in a window or lay on the dash. John not particularly happy about them, but I just say they are on my half of the van :LOL:

tonyandcarol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2016
Spilsby Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Niesman bischoff Fla
Exp
since 2005
Sent of for mine 2 weeks ago but not come yet. havent seen many on my travels this year.

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
There are 2 types of Funster stickers - 1 for outside and one for inside. Seem to remember that you have to pay £1 for the external one, so if you've got one for free then Win!Win! And, yes, they do cope with the weather and polish.

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
I wasn't going to reply to this but it does say why don't you? I don't have any stickers in or on any of my vehicles. If there are any on when I buy them, I remove them asap. Now I don't have anything against them but I prefer the vehicle without any stickers.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back