May 21, 2020
Blairgowrie and Rattray, Blairgowrie, UK
Funster No
MH
Class B
Exp
Since 2018
Hi,

I am a new member from Falkirk with a quirky Mitsubishi Delica campervan. She's 25 years old and in pretty good shape. This year has been pretty good so far as I ticked off my bucket list most of the CalMac routes - Outer Hebrides, Skye, Mull and the Forth of Clyde. I joined because the banter is so good,

Arnot Hill

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
smashing little vehicles some of those delcias

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
Hi,

I am a new member from Falkirk with a quirky Mitsubishi Delica campervan. She's 25 years old and in pretty good shape. This year has been pretty good so far as I ticked off my bucket list most of the CalMac routes - Outer Hebrides, Skye, Mull and the Forth of Clyde. I joined because the banter is so good,

Arnot Hill
Welcome and how did you get around on Cal Mac ? I thought they had restrictions on travellers 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
Hi there and welcome from the top right corner of Lincolnshire.
The Delica is an interesting base for a motorhome. There were a few about when we have been to Australia and New Zealand. They look a bit top heavy but seemed to keep up with other 4x4,s. On one of the sand islands there was a Canter 4x4 motorhome. I thought it was a self build but the owner said there was a company in Australia still building them. I did think about bringing one home against managements opinion.

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
Hi,

Arnot Hill

Falkirk! That’s the south of the north, practically the Midlands of Britain!

:pink: by the way!

Ian 😉

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
Greetings peeps welcome from Bexley

Sep 4, 2020
Chester
Funster No
MH
Hymer S630
Exp
Since 2018
Hi Arnot, great choice of vehicle! Before moving back to the UK, I had one of those in Australia, many trips away and fun in the sand dunes with it! :rock:

I toyed with the idea of shipping it back with me but I shamefully bottled out of it and sold it before coming back....

Jake

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello ;bigwelcome: what a lovley part of the country you live in to explore with your van.
Your right lots of banter on here mostly in good humour.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back