Following in the footsteps of Tootles

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mrs Tootles, May 30, 2018.

1. Debs

Debs Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +49,775
    Well done, you're doing great, just take it steady going round roundabouts (I used to give myself kittens:LOL:)

,It'll get easier with practice, promise (y) x

• Like it Like it x 2
    • Nice One! Nice One! x 1
  2. Indy259

Indy259 Funster

Ratings:
    +487
    You sound as though your doing great guns, the first time I filled up I couldn't get the fuel cap back on and had to ask a chap on the pay desk, he came out and didn't treat me as the idiot I felt

3. Puddleduck

Puddleduck Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +20,956
    I still have problems with the filling cap on our car. It's a PITA as it doesn't twist on, you have to get it exactly in place and then lock it ..... if it isn't on exactly and you lock it one locking lug engages and the other doesn't and it's a real struggle to get it off again. An extra hand would help - two to hold the cap in place and the other to lock it.

• Like it Like it x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. lindyloot

lindyloot Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +4,101
    Youre doing great Ali . I am always less confident at the start of the season when taking MH out on its first trip of the year ( mainly due to my cars in the last few years were automatics. I have a new car now and its manual so I should be better )

5. Cal54

Cal54 Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +25,779
    Good to hear you have had another go Ali @Mrs Tootles - keep up the weekly runs and we’ll soon be seeing you on a rally somewhere. Don’t forget the 3FFF’s meet as if you are happy to have a go at driving over to Yorkshire there will be loads of guys willing to help out with any queries.

Take care x

• Like it Like it x 1