Following in the footsteps of Tootles (1 Viewer)

Sep 22, 2014
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Duetto
Exp
Since 2014
You sound as though your doing great guns, the first time I filled up I couldn't get the fuel cap back on and had to ask a chap on the pay desk, he came out and didn't treat me as the idiot I felt

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
I still have problems with the filling cap on our car. It's a PITA as it doesn't twist on, you have to get it exactly in place and then lock it ..... if it isn't on exactly and you lock it one locking lug engages and the other doesn't and it's a real struggle to get it off again. An extra hand would help - two to hold the cap in place and the other to lock it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
Youre doing great Ali . I am always less confident at the start of the season when taking MH out on its first trip of the year ( mainly due to my cars in the last few years were automatics. I have a new car now and its manual so I should be better )

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Good to hear you have had another go Ali @Mrs Tootles - keep up the weekly runs and we’ll soon be seeing you on a rally somewhere. Don’t forget the 3FFF’s meet as if you are happy to have a go at driving over to Yorkshire there will be loads of guys willing to help out with any queries.

Take care x

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back