Family from Hell........o! (3 Viewers)

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Total agreement (y) However, a question. How many unteathered dogs do you see on camp sites as opposed to unteathered children? o_O

Not that many, but never been bitten, while at a camp site, by a child.

How refreshing, but, alas, not the modern viewpoint. :cry: Firstly, you have to find 'a couple', not easy. Then, you have to find a couple who are/were prepared to enter into a state of marriage for the sake of their children...........Hard.
All you seem to hear is "Sue is a single parent from wherever"........No mention of the guy that climbed on top of her.........."I cant remember" seems to be the stock reply. "Sue is a single parent who cant make weekly ends meet, after the twenty tabs a day, the lippy, foundation, eye liner, false nails, Pitbull dog.........."
"Sue blames the government for her position....." The only position Sue ever took was horizontal, and quite a few times at that, judging by her children's varied colours. And then Sue's social worker cant understand why Sues kids are out until 3 in the morning, dealing drugs, and nicking the odd motor. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Was a single parent, the father (my ex) is also a member on here. Worked most of my life, dont smoke rarely wear make up, bite my nails and dont use false, did have an alsation but never a pit bull. ;)
Fortunately neither me nor my well adjusted children have needed a social worker.
not always horizontal :whistle:
But I do blame the government :D2

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
I am not so much intolerant of kids overall it is the boys who insist is shouting with their high pitched screeches across the entire camp site and the girls who insist on screeming for simply no reason. :D2 Its the "Muuum. she won't / he won't give it back etc". That's what I hate. :mad:And of course the parents who let them.:cautious:

I wonder when it became acceptable for kids to shout and scream, it must be a relatively new thing, it can't be that I just notice it more while trying to get a bit of peace and quiet.
Another thing that pisses me off...shopping in town or a superstore or even eating at a cafe/ restaurant and kids are allowed to run amok without the parents saying anything, it's all about consideration for other people, we seem to be losing that detail very quickly nowadays.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
Total agreement (y) However, a question. How many unteathered dogs do you see on camp sites as opposed to unteathered children? o_O

Never on a CC site, it triggers an alarm if a dog isn't tethered, muzzled or sedated

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Would rather be on a site full of kids than yapping dogs anyday.

Just want to say that I have quite a few friends on here with lovely well behaved and controlled dogs, miss my dogs, but John is not a fan and they can be a tying. the nip was not connected to any dog known to me (y)

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Not that many, but never been bitten, while at a camp site, by a child.

Was a single parent, the father (my ex) is also a member on here. Worked most of my life, dont smoke rarely wear make up, bite my nails and dont use false, did have an alsation but never a pit bull. ;)
Fortunately neither me nor my well adjusted children have needed a social worker.
not always horizontal :whistle:
But I do blame the government :D2
Interesting. And this was within the last ten years then? I applaud your fortitude, but I do think that you are the exception.There seems to be this culture of "I have kids, therefore the world owes me a living" among many?????????

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Does that not tell you something??? :)

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
As a foster parent we get the [KIDs] from some broken homes. We have never had trouble taken them away. But we did have very NICE so called . CC campers move away from us , because we had a mixture of colours with us. But I agree some people should be taught how to control their kids and their foul mouths. And they should learn to control their own mouths.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
CC campers move away from us , because we had a mixture of colours with us.
So your saying that people moved away solely because of colour, and not bad behavior? Thats unimaginable. :cry:

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
It was funny watching them take their awning windbreaks chairs loungers And all their bits and pieces Over to the other side of the campsite. And they went home 2 days later.

Oct 17, 2013
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
Since 2013
How refreshing, but, alas, not the modern viewpoint. :cry: Firstly, you have to find 'a couple', not easy. Then, you have to find a couple who are/were prepared to enter into a state of marriage for the sake of their children...........Hard.
All you seem to hear is "Sue is a single parent from wherever"........No mention of the guy that climbed on top of her.........."I cant remember" seems to be the stock reply. "Sue is a single parent who cant make weekly ends meet, after the twenty tabs a day, the lippy, foundation, eye liner, false nails, Pitbull dog.........."
"Sue blames the government for her position....." The only position Sue ever took was horizontal, and quite a few times at that, judging by her children's varied colours. And then Sue's social worker cant understand why Sues kids are out until 3 in the morning, dealing drugs, and nicking the odd motor. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I protest most strongly about your discrimination and stereotyping against the Sue's of this world.

Dognewf

Free Member
Nov 4, 2015
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
lunar newstar
Exp
1 whole year now
Tootles was obviously referring to a boy named Sue.

with children and dogs its the same problem, the parents/owners. and the general lack of respect which seems to be endemic these days.

Mar 2, 2013
chandlers ford
Funster No
MH
Astec Devon 2008
Exp
July 2012
I turn up on site, loads of youngsters enjoying themselves. They go by the name "Funsters". :sun:

Louis

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 29, 2016
Anglesey
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auotrail
Exp
6 Months with motorhome(35 years tugging)
As a foster parent we get the [KIDs] from some broken homes. We have never had trouble taken them away. But we did have very NICE so called . CC campers move away from us , because we had a mixture of colours with us. But I agree some people should be taught how to control their kids and their foul mouths. And they should learn to control their own mouths.

Well well, we are in the same boat here. Usually Fostered young people behave rather well! It's the bloody Social Workers who misbehave :ROFLMAO:(y)

Louis

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 29, 2016
Anglesey
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auotrail
Exp
6 Months with motorhome(35 years tugging)
I protest most strongly about your discrimination and stereotyping against the Sue's of this world.
Yes ! That boy named Sue had a frightening childhood :drink:

OP
OP
Foxy1956
Jan 2, 2017
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starspirit
Exp
7 years
How old is the youngest Funster on here? I'm 60 and I claim the title.

OP
OP
Foxy1956
Jan 2, 2017
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starspirit
Exp
7 years
Good question. I'm actually 35 in a 60 year old body.

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
How old is the youngest Funster on here? I'm 60 and I claim the title.

I'm younger than that!!!

The only time we have problems with our Grandson is with washing up ...... he likes to do ours and everyone else's and gets upset when he isn't allowed to be in a washing-up area for at least an hour. At almost 4 he need a stool to reach the sink but he carries that around himself :)

OP
OP
Foxy1956
Jan 2, 2017
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starspirit
Exp
7 years
I'm younger than that!!!

The only time we have problems with our Grandson is with washing up ...... he likes to do ours and everyone else's and gets upset when he isn't allowed to be in a washing-up area for at least an hour. At almost 4 he need a stool to reach the sink but he carries that around himself :)
He sounds a cracking lad, and really well brought up. My wife did rotas for all our family and it definitely pays off. Congratulations to his parents and grandparents.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Know for a fact we have some 40 somethings .... @Lisa ... and suspect some 30 somethings .....

Then there is me who is 21.

Aug 27, 2014
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
McLouis Tandy 640+
Exp
Since 2014
I feel quite young - Thank you everyone - at 44, it's been a while since I felt that! :LOL:

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Know for a fact we have some 40 somethings .... @Lisa ... and suspect some 30 somethings .....

Then there is me who is 21.
Hi.
I know a man should not ask a lady her age....so..... Putting it this way (Is there any other:rolleyes:) Is this the second or THIRD time you have been 21?..........
Tea Bag x:ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back