• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Eurostar ticket (1 Viewer)

May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
After an unfortunate few days I will not be travelling on the Eurostar.

If anyone is planning on Eurostar (Calais-Folkestone) I would be willing to let you use my place.

I can amend it to any day up to a year from now and I can change personal details to those of anyone who would like to buy it.

It is for a campervan.

Face value was £130 and would accept half price.

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
This is still available as think we need to go for Frequent Traveller Share instead.

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
After an unfortunate few days I will not be travelling on the Eurostar.

If anyone is planning on Eurostar (Calais-Folkestone) I would be willing to let you use my place.

I can amend it to any day up to a year from now and I can change personal details to those of anyone who would like to buy it.

It is for a campervan.

Face value was £130 and would accept half price.
Hi. If this is still available, we can use a Calais to Folkstone ticket if it can be changed for July?

OP
OP
monzer
May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
Hi. If this is still available, we can use a Calais to Folkstone ticket if it can be changed for July?

Yes it is. If you want to have a look on the euro tunnel site and decide which time and date you would like you can then PM me and let me know, along with vehicle details and I can sort it out. It won't be a problem to change it around.

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Yes it is. If you want to have a look on the euro tunnel site and decide which time and date you would like you can then PM me and let me know, along with vehicle details and I can sort it out. It won't be a problem to change it around.
Ok, will do. We will need to add a dog on too. Will PM you with details later today as we are travelling at the moment. I will work out our return date once we reach our overnight stop.

I hope that whatever has caused your change of plans is rectified soon and you can get on with motorhoming.

Cheers
Sandra

Mar 10, 2016
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class RMB 750HE
Exp
Three years and counting, 30 years a tent tower.
Looks like you already have a sale...(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Can a ticket be transferred, we have a return eurotunnel ticket for 23rd March that we can't use? We wanted to use the return part from Calais first, but we were told you have to use the outward bound first. This is not a Flexi ticket, does that make a difference?

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Can a ticket be transferred, we have a return eurotunnel ticket for 23rd March that we can't use? We wanted to use the return part from Calais first, but we were told you have to use the outward bound first. This is not a Flexi ticket, does that make a difference?
You should be able to change the dates to make a return crossing up to 12 months from when the ticket was originally purchased. Only cost is if the new dates you want are more expensive than the amount you have paid. No admin fees.

So could you save the existing return for a trip later in the year? And then just buy a single for getting from Calais to Folkestone?

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
You should be able to change the dates to make a return crossing up to 12 months from when the ticket was originally purchased. Only cost is if the new dates you want are more expensive than the amount you have paid. No admin fees.

So could you save the existing return for a trip later in the year? And then just buy a single for getting from Calais to Folkestone?

Our year is up on the 23rd. By what the OP has offered is to transfer the ticket to someone else. Is that possible, if it is, someone can have ours for free as long as they travel by the 23rd, that would be Folkestone to Calais, unless they could go out and return by then, this includes a dog fare too.

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Our year is up on the 23rd. By what the OP has offered is to transfer the ticket to someone else. Is that possible, if it is, someone can have ours for free as long as they travel by the 23rd, that would be Folkestone to Calais, unless they could go out and return by then, this includes a dog fare too.
Ah, I see.

I don't know if names and vehicles can be substituted?

Your offer is generous, although we are not in a position to take advantage unfortunately.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
I have just read on JackieP's post about being able to pass on a Eurotunnel ticket. We have a return but you will only be able to use the outbound as it runs out on 23rd, that's in a few days. So if you can organise a quick get away you can have the ticket for free. It's for an 8 metre van with a dog. I am just going to ring Eurotunnel and see what the procedure is. Pm me if interested.

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
I have just read on JackieP's post about being able to pass on a Eurotunnel ticket. We have a return but you will only be able to use the outbound as it runs out on 23rd, that's in a few days. So if you can organise a quick get away you can have the ticket for free. It's for an 8 metre van with a dog. I am just going to ring Eurotunnel and see what the procedure is. Pm me if interested.
Great offer for someone (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back