DVLA (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29692
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
I know our friends in Swansea get lots of grief, deservedly at times, but I just thought I would share this.

I had the paperwork from SV Tech to uprate our MH, rang Swansea to ask for an estimated time frame being slightly worried as we're going away for new year. I was told 2-4 weeks and so decided to trust them and sent it all off

It arrived back today, less than a fortnight after I sent it, and all correct so no complaints from me at all about their service (y) They even returned SV's documents in a separate envelope which arrived at the same time.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
I guess it's just as it used to be at local offices.......if you got someone dealing with you who knows their onions then all should flow smoothly.
Get someone with no idea what you want and it could take forever.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Swansea were dropped in it big time! with staff hardly able to cope and not trained properly. if you can get past the know nothing kids reading from a script like robots, on front of house phones your in with a chance! I had a nightmare trying to register an import in Feb this year.

Hopefully by now that have found there feet and all tickety boo :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Took us 8 weeks, several letters of complaint and 3 resubmissions. And it was still wrong. Got it right eventually, but they are really overloaded

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Get this then recently imported our van did all paperwork .had v5c returned in a week the week after I got all paperwork returned confirming registration and tax ...together with the £55 cheque for registration fee and not been taken out of bank .thank U Dvla

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back